Ask a gay man anything..

Sometimes you just gotta say "Fuck it" and do what you wanna do. Fuck the haters, it's not your fault they're intolerant. If you don't look deeply into his eyes during dinner, people are never going to accept it. It's not like you're going down on him under the table or anything. (are you?) :p

I would say fuck it if I didn't value my life. This is where I am changing from my younger years. If you think I am negative and self-destructive now, you should have seen me 15 years ago.

Exposure to different ideas and lots of exposure to as many people as possible changes minds.

This is exactly why you should talk to your coworkers about chim, and stare in his eyes at dinner. If you don't expose them to it, who will? The next generation, the one after?

Don't delay, be gay!

like you said, it's the gays' turn to fight. who knows how long it will take, but at least it's happening and not being ignored. it might not happen till you're 50 or 80 or dead, but you're part of history.

yes, it sucks. the laws suck. but it's a slow change, like tre said. and it's in progress. so you move. the "law" might say one thing, but some business might offer something different. my girlfriends get health coverage together because my girl works at a big corporation over here. perfect? no? fair? not yet. but they have found what they need and want, and it's something. if ohio isn't what you need or want, find a different place. go modern! ;)
there comes a point in your battles where you have to make a choice. if you have options, you face them. you choose to accept and shut up or you choose to use your brain and figure out a more suitable way.
i realized this when i was working at a less than desirable place..one day i realized that people were tired of hearing me complain, and i was a very smart, successful person with OPTIONS. either i stick to the job with all its perks and STFU or i began pursuing other jobs. it was a very enlightening moment for me and can be applied to many different things in everyone's lives. and you know what? it took some of the ugly out of the job where i remained...turns out when i made a choice, it was easier to change my perception a little bit. i was more open and accepting then, which made it a little easier.

:heart: CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR PEACE, DAVE.

:heart: Yes I am trying to change my life around. I am looking for options within my company where to go. I have a lot of baggage, though, before I can do a lot of stuff like get up and move to a different country like a mortgage, job, fiance, etc.

But it will happen. I hope ;)

This is exactly why you should talk to your coworkers about chim, and stare in his eyes at dinner. If you don't expose them to it, who will? The next generation, the one after?

Don't delay, be gay!

Bwhahaha, yes I have done that. I have come out to a few people at work and I am not nearly as closet as I was before.

don't delay be gay. o.m.g.:lol: i'm so gonna call my brother right now. :lol:

dave, quit looking in the wrong directions. you keep staring at the sun...and it's burning your eyes.
does chim let you whine and carry on or does he kick your ass into gear and say "get a HOLD of yourself, man!"? :fly:
change your perception, open your eyes to other directions, get a positive goal in mind, and DO IT. go get MARRIED!! i've been waiting for your wedding for a couple of years now. :mad:

Time doesn't fix shit. Continually changing people's minds through the generations, however, do. Just sitting down thinking of the same thing for years will not change anything. Exposure to different ideas and lots of exposure to as many people as possible changes minds. It is that effort that takes time, not just time itself marching by that changes minds.

Dingleberry, by "time" I didn't literally mean the mere passage of minutes and nothing else.

don't delay be gay. o.m.g.:lol: i'm so gonna call my brother right now. :lol:

dave, quit looking in the wrong directions. you keep staring at the sun...and it's burning your eyes.
does chim let you whine and carry on or does he kick your ass into gear and say "get a HOLD of yourself, man!"? :fly:
change your perception, open your eyes to other directions, get a positive goal in mind, and DO IT. go get MARRIED!! i've been waiting for your wedding for a couple of years now. :mad:

Yes I know :( Lack of monies is not helping. It is now turning into just chim and I eloping at city hall Toronto some weekend lol

i'm sure tre has a big house, so we can do it in the backyard. and tre and theac will be the caterers. :drool: and kiwi and april will do the photography. and shalimar will do the music. and sarcasmo will draw up documentation. and tre's hot wife will provide masseuses for everyone. and i will be the toaster and drinker. ooo i can probably pull off some decent flower stuff for you.

i'm sure tre has a big house, so we can do it in the backyard. and tre and theac will be the caterers. :drool: and kiwi and april will do the photography. and shalimar will do the music. and sarcasmo will draw up documentation. and tre's hot wife will provide masseuses for everyone. and i will be the toaster and drinker. ooo i can probably pull off some decent flower stuff for you.

OMG you have no idea how perfect that is sounding lol :heart:

One of the most painful things I have heard was my mother saying she wouldn't like me married because she can't stand the thought of me kissing chim, like at the end of the ceremony nor just slow dancing.

That hurt.

One of the most painful things I have heard was my mother saying she wouldn't like me married because she can't stand the thought of me kissing chim, like at the end of the ceremony nor just slow dancing.

That hurt.

sure it did. and it does. and it will. but just because she's having that emotion/feeling doesn't take the validation out of your moment. that's HER problem, not yours, and she was selfish to vent that aloud. you've also hurt your mother before you even knew you were gay. you ripped her heart out some mad moment when you were five. she didn't stop loving you then and she won't stop now. you hurt your mother all the time because you are her son, and that's what kids do.

you can look at her, you can tell her how sorry you are to hear that, you can be hurt, and you can continue on. you are a grown man who's been lucky enough to find a true love of your life, and you are going to marry him. harden your skin, accept that you are human and will hurt the people you love sometimes simply because they don't understand or relate, and roll on. let it consume you and weaken you or let it be nothing but a bee sting. THAT'S your choice, and the more you make the stronger choices, the easier it becomes to do so.

if you keep letting all these little moments eat you down, you won't be much of anything pretty soon. is that what you want? is that what you'd want chim to live with and be happy with? or are you worth more than that?

Also, requiring hetero intercourse for breeding isn't exactly a party. Straight women can be extremely high maintenance. I bet gay men give up their holes more eagerly than most chicks do. You're actually lucky in that regard.

Also, requiring hetero intercourse for breeding isn't exactly a party. Straight women can be extremely high maintenance. I bet gay men give up their holes more eagerly than most chicks do. You're actually lucky in that regard.

They certainly do :drool:

Of course some of them can be bitchy, too. Prissy queens, while tight with a nice scream to them, are just needy bitches to buy Prada messanger bags for.