Ask a gay man anything..

dbzeag said:
Tease and play with her whole body for hours on end, bringing her to the point of an orgasm but not letting her have it until you are ready. At that point she will be begging for it and if she is free with herself and very relaxed, she could squirt.

Holy Shit - You ARE gay, right? :confused:

dbzeag said:
You aren't present in the locker rooms when guys mention who they fucked that weekend, or the mindless chatter about sporting events even if they are not interested because it is the cool thing to talk about.

Flamers are another breed, yes, but guys talk about sex way more than you think.

"Most heterosexual people do not feel the need to go around acting a certain way because they are hetero. " -- This can be completely disqualified if you go to a downtown dance club.

I have never heard such conversation in a locker room and if I did would be slightly worried. I go into a locker room to change clothes and am not interested in conversation. The people that try and talk in a locker room are the ones that walk around in their underwear/nekkid for 45 minutes while getting ready to take a dip in the jacuzzi.

thrawn said:
I have never heard such conversation in a locker room and if I did would be slightly worried. I go into a locker room to change clothes and am not interested in conversation. The people that try and talk in a locker room are the ones that walk around in their underwear/nekkid for 45 minutes while getting ready to take a dip in the jacuzzi.
And those would be closet cases.

thrawn said:
I hate those guys with a passion, and they use the urinal naked, shave while using the middle (To add additional insult I gather) sink, feel it necessary to carry on conversation with someone in the shower while they're on the toilet, etc. :rant:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I hate those guys with a passion, and they use the urinal naked, shave while using the middle (To add additional insult I gather) sink, feel it necessary to carry on conversation with someone in the shower while they're on the toilet, etc. :rant:
What I don't like is the fact they are usually quite ugly. If you are going to show yourself off like that, at least be something someone would be interested in.

Does sex with a condom make it feel better/worse for the receiver?

I know my wife says that it isn't as good with condom for her (and me of course). Just wondering if it's the same with the ass.

wonko80 said:
Does sex with a condom make it feel better/worse for the receiver?

I know my wife says that it isn't as good with condom for her (and me of course). Just wondering if it's the same with the ass.
I don't notice much difference. Maybe a bit more friction despite the same amount of lube used, but that's it. Since I play with latex toys as well, it doesn't bother me as much.

Onnotangu said:
do you likee teh dark meat?
or are you a rice queen?
I am a rice queen I guess. Black fags are the biggest flamers out there and if I wanted to fuck a woman, I would.