Ask a gay man anything..

Thorn Bird said:
will you come help me paint my house since you've so helped ms. pandora?? i do not have the eye. :(
Did you want a decorator or a hotty sweating and painting shirtless?

When pleasuring yourself, do you usually stick with toys that focus on the cock, the ass, or do you prefer to double-team yourself and use both at the same time?

bast_imret said:
When pleasuring yourself, do you usually stick with toys that focus on the cock, the ass, or do you prefer to double-team yourself and use both at the same time?
When I jack off, I use my left hand (to correct for my right hook in my penis) and think about my man. I do not use videos or pictures. I get off harder and faster if I am using something to stimulate my anus. I wear my ball stretcher if I want to delay the orgasm. Sometimes if I am feeling really randy, I will work my ass over with toys for an hour before I fap into making a huge load. Sometimes I also use nipple clamps and see how long I can keep them on before I have to blow my load then take them off to end the pain.

dbzeag said:
Who says we don't like tits? Most gay men that I have talked to love breasts. The vagina, on the other hand, is a different story. I am not a fan, but I know others that have an almost hateful relationship with them.

I've actually noticed that with my gay male friends that they are very handsy and interested in the boobicles. And because they are totally not threatening so i could really care less if they stare.

HMMM, good angle.

dbzeag said:
A vast majority of gays are just like everyone else. Either they are straight-acting by default or they put on a facade (like I try/tried to do) for years to fit in.

I don't understand the concept of straight-acting or putting on a facade. Most heterosexual people do not feel the need to go around acting a certain way because they are hetero. They act the way they act because that is how they are. Sex doesn't come in to it at all. Sex is something people do in bedrooms at home for the most part, not in the streets. Heterosexual people, for the most part, do not go around announcing to the world that they are hetero.

Why then do gay people, at least the ones that are out of the closet, go around announcing to the world that they are gay? Unless you are trying to get a date, what difference does it make? For every single gay man I've ever known, it was the first thing I knew about him, and I really didn't need to know. I've never met a heterosexual person that immediately told me they were hetero.

The flamers are strange to me. It's over the top, bizarre behavior, and if a heterosexual female were to act that way, people would think she needed a mental institution. What message are they trying to get across to people? What are they trying to do for themselves? If they are trying to be creative individuals, why do they act like all the other flamers out there? What is the root of that type of behavior? It's not feminine behavior IMO. I've never met any girls that act that way.

What I want to know here is why don't gay people just act like who they are and keep sex out of it, or at least leave it in the bedroom where it belongs?

eileenbunny said:
I don't understand the concept of straight-acting or putting on a facade. Most heterosexual people do not feel the need to go around acting a certain way because they are hetero. They act the way they act because that is how they are. Sex doesn't come in to it at all. Sex is something people do in bedrooms at home for the most part, not in the streets. Heterosexual people, for the most part, do not go around announcing to the world that they are hetero.

Why then do gay people, at least the ones that are out of the closet, go around announcing to the world that they are gay? Unless you are trying to get a date, what difference does it make? For every single gay man I've ever known, it was the first thing I knew about him, and I really didn't need to know. I've never met a heterosexual person that immediately told me they were hetero.

The flamers are strange to me. It's over the top, bizarre behavior, and if a heterosexual female were to act that way, people would think she needed a mental institution. What message are they trying to get across to people? What are they trying to do for themselves? If they are trying to be creative individuals, why do they act like all the other flamers out there? What is the root of that type of behavior? It's not feminine behavior IMO. I've never met any girls that act that way.

What I want to know here is why don't gay people just act like who they are and keep sex out of it, or at least leave it in the bedroom where it belongs?

I am heterosexual.

dbzeag said:
I have nothing against women, I just like being a man and want to fit in.

no, no...that was more like, i'm sorry that you aren't at peace. i know it's nothing against women.

eileenbunny said:

You aren't present in the locker rooms when guys mention who they fucked that weekend, or the mindless chatter about sporting events even if they are not interested because it is the cool thing to talk about.

Flamers are another breed, yes, but guys talk about sex way more than you think.

"Most heterosexual people do not feel the need to go around acting a certain way because they are hetero. " -- This can be completely disqualified if you go to a downtown dance club.