Ask a gay man anything..

theacoustician said:
In your honest opinion, who here is gay and in complete denial?
That is an unfair question. I don't know everyone on these boards nor do I read every post. And I, for one, am not the same person IRL as I am on the boards. Close, but not totally the same. I do not know.

I do know that inline4 is not. :heart:

Pandora said:
I still haven't gotten use to my recently painted purple dining room walls. Should I try for a different shade of purple or just nix the crazy purple idea and go with something more standard?
Try a more darker shade to make the room more stately and serious or a lighter shade to be a bit more whimsical. In either case, paint the moulding in white to offset the color harshness. Your eyes will not be enundated with purple but will have a nice break up with the white.

And if you have more things on the walls like furniture or wallcoverings, your eyes will be attracted to them, not to the walls.

BeeRad said:
no really though since I really dont know who you are, you lika da men?

just askin cause I thought dz was just kidding until I realized he was actually gay. I kid around alot too but you couldnt get me to slip into the "darkside" haha
I lika da women. All kinds really, but I suppose my wife the most.

wonko80 said:
I lika da women. All kinds really, but I suppose my wife the most.

HAHA, I guess that sure as hell cleared that right up.

I would never have asked cause before I saw that Dz was actually gay I just took it all as joking, which I also do. But now i dont wanna kid and find out it was taken seriously, haha

BeeRad said:
HAHA, I guess that sure as hell cleared that right up.

I would never have asked cause before I saw that Dz was actually gay I just took it all as joking, which I also do. But now i dont wanna kid and find out it was taken seriously, haha

Before he got married though that boy could spelunk some caves, if you know what I mean.