Ask a gay man anything..

wonko80 said:
Well, you tell us. What percentage of the gay male population act like that?

And what percentage of the others like the flamboyant gay guy?
A vast majority of gays are just like everyone else. Either they are straight-acting by default or they put on a facade (like I try/tried to do) for years to fit in.

Sarcasmo said:
Gay men like boobs? WTF? Why? Seriously, that's kind of interesting.
Ask most gay men and they will have a strange fascination with breasts. They are fun bags and are interesting to play with. It is something men don't have but women do.

dbzeag said:
Ask most gay men and they will have a strange fascination with breasts. They are fun bags and are interesting to play with. It is something men don't have but women do.

I think it actually has something to do with the nature of Males in general

dbzeag said:
I personally don't make fun of them, but I do watch and talk to them because they are frightfully entertaining.

It might be a phase, but most likely not. Sometimes it is caused by a revolution to the years that the flamer was a closet case and this is their release, being over the top.

The lisp I have no idea where that comes from.
I guess your other post makes sense too. If they want some dude to be really dominate over them, that would be a way to get one.

dbzeag said:
But a vagina is a negative penis. What man would want that?

So why the butthole then? Is that not just a surrogate vagina? You don't just stand around smacking cocks.

Sarcasmo said:
So why the butthole then? Is that not just a surrogate vagina? You don't just stand around smacking cocks.
Tops want to fuck. Since the only penis-worthy orifaces on a man are the anus and the mouth, that's where the action lies.

And sometimes I do just smack cocks around. It's call sword fighting.

dbzeag said:
Tops want to fuck. Since the only penis-worthy orifaces on a man are the anus and the mouth, that's where the action lies.

And sometimes I do just smack cocks around. It's call sword fighting.

Try the nose or ear, lemme know how that works out!

BeeRad said:
Try the nose or ear, lemme know how that works out!
That's why I said penis-worthy. Unless your penis is small enough to fit in a nose or ear, then I say I am sorry.

Sarcasmo said:
You don't just stand around smacking cocks.
I have to post it again.

(NWS)
c2c=lifea.jpg

wonko80 said:
That's how I roll.

bwahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

no really though since I really dont know who you are, you lika da men?

just askin cause I thought dz was just kidding until I realized he was actually gay. I kid around alot too but you couldnt get me to slip into the "darkside" haha