Ask a gay man anything..

Dear dave, Please don't beat yourself up about your looks.
you are a wonderful person and a good friend. and a funny twink.

love, Sean

and No I will nevar convert to teh cockle

shawndavid said:
Amy and I like the little hispanic spinner on QEFTSG.

You could toss him like a horseshoe at my stake.

Looking back on your time here at UF I calculate that about 92% of the time I never know what you're talking about, but about 87% of the time you make me laugh.

I guess what I'm trying to say is:

1. what?
2. lol

You know? The stake at midship in my sandy man pit?

It was dug out specifically for tossing waif-like, gay, hispanic males.

Speaking of yard games, I'm, in all seriousness, considering putting a full bocce court in our back yard over by the deck as well as a circular fire pit made of brick around which my hippy friends might drum while I sip on expensive tequilas.

shawndavid said:
Wow...

You should let elpmis give her a go. He had fly going off like a dairy cow's utt.
You probably jack off too much

Tone the jerking down to like once or twice a weak - you'll be blowin' your load up asses in no time

shawndavid said:
You know? The stake at midship in my sandy man pit?

It was dug out specifically for tossing waif-like, gay, hispanic males.

Speaking of yard games, I'm, in all seriousness, considering putting a full bocce court in our back yard over by the deck as well as a circular fire pit made of brick around which my hippy friends might drum while I sip on expensive tequilas.

I vote Horse Shoes!!!!!!!

Do you feel that Sarcasmo is looking for validation to remove himself from the closet and finally let the world know that he is no longer playing for the straight team?

Why are you gay? I don't want to re-read the thread.

My mother did not breastfeed me.

Actually I have no idea. Do you know why you like vaginas? I honestly think it is because I was born with it and learned to develop it into a homosexual nature that exercises same sex relationships and interpersonal skills.

Do all gay guys do the whole anal thing? Or do some just touchy sucky?

Any and everything. Just like heterosexual couples, some are vanilla, some are chocolate, some are virgins, some are sluts. They are just directed to the same sex instead.