Ask a gay man anything..

wonko80 said:
I noticed you used the word fag. Do you get offended by that term?

Or is it like black people and the n-word?
I don't get offended by the term fag anymore than 4-eyes, or anything else childish like that.

wonko80 said:
Does sex with a condom make it feel better/worse for the receiver?

I know my wife says that it isn't as good with condom for her (and me of course). Just wondering if it's the same with the ass.

That's the polite way of saying that you're not very good in bed. "It's not you, it's the condom."

Pandora said:
In an average week how often do you encounter homophobes? And have with you ever toyed with them to watch them squirm? :fly: :pandora:
I have been very lucky and have never encountered a real one. I have been around people that were a bit uncomfortable but were willing to learn a bit. I have never been bashed for being gay. I am still waiting for that day to occur, though.

But I have toyed with people to get a reactino out of them, yes.

Pandora said:
In an average week how often do you encounter homophobes? And have with you ever toyed with them to watch them squirm? :fly: :pandora:

Don't most homophobes react with disgust bordering on violence? I wouldn't toy with that. Remember that one dude who got tied to a fence naked out in Wyoming or wherever? It's pretty scary how some people react to homosexuality.

Sarcasmo said:
Don't most homophobes react with disgust bordering on violence? I wouldn't toy with that. Remember that one dude who got tied to a fence naked out in Wyoming or wherever? It's pretty scary how some people react to homosexuality.
I am not that effeminate, but there are places in the country I would not go to simply because of fear of the reaction I would get directed to me. Doing parades and garnering attention other ways is one thing, but trying to get a reaction out of a southern farmer with a shotgun is something else.

Do you get excited over the actual cock or the thought of a cock in your anus? This is a serious question I have been wondering about.

elpmis said:
Do you get excited over the actual cock or the thought of a cock in your anus? This is a serious question I have been wondering about.
since I am a bottom, it is the cock in ass. but I like rubbing and giving hand jobs and stuff like that, too. I think the cock completes a man.

I do get excited for just the cock, though.

And why were you pondering such things? What do you prefer? the cock or the cock in the ass?

:heart:

Sarcasmo said:
I would classify that type as just being a bigot. Homophobes just tend to be nervous around the boys. I've had friends that would mess with them on occasion. He came in handy when a smarme guy would start hanging around us and wouldn't take the hint that we wanted him to leave. Worked like a charm! :fly:

dbzeag said:
since I am a bottom, it is the cock in ass. but I like rubbing and giving hand jobs and stuff like that, too. I think the cock completes a man.

I do get excited for just the cock, though.

And why were you pondering such things? What do you prefer? the cock or the cock in the ass?

:heart:

Elpmis doesn't care how he gets it, just so long as he gets it.

So since you classify yourself as a bottom, does that mean that you are more submissive and tend to gravitate towards more dominant men, or just that in a given sexual encounter you prefer to be catching? And if you are usually the bottom, how are you satisfied/climax? Is it just oral/manual, or do you return the pitching favor?

Last edited:
I used to hate gays, everything about it even gay women. It took my good friend Tony coming out for me to really open my mind. I still do not like their bedroom activities but who am I to tell anyone how to act in the bedroom.

bast_imret said:
Elpmis doesn't care how he gets it, just so long as he gets it.

So since you classify yourself as a bottom, does that mean that you are more submissive and tend to gravitate towards more dominant men, or just that in a given sexual encounter you prefer to be catching? And if you are usually the bottom, how are you satisfied/climax? Is it just oral/manual, or do you return the pitching favor?
I like dominent men, yes, but I am fairly dominent myself. It is not leather daddy vs. his pig boy, but there can be a disparity. Anal stimulation is satisfying. Just making love is satisfying. If you are asking do I get off from getting fucked, the answer is no. My first boyfriend did, however, but I do not. I return the pitching favor every so often, but I enjoy bottoming more than my partner.

dbzeag said:
I like dominent men, yes, but I am fairly dominent myself. It is not leather daddy vs. his pig boy, but there can be a disparity. Anal stimulation is satisfying. Just making love is satisfying. If you are asking do I get off from getting fucked, the answer is no. My first boyfriend did, however, but I do not. I return the pitching favor every so often, but I enjoy bottoming more than my partner.

so therein lies another part of my question. If you usually bottom, how do you generally get your rocks off?