Ask a gay man anything..

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
17,050
498
548
43
Marklar
₥570
wonko80 said:
Well, you tell us. What percentage of the gay male population act like that?

And what percentage of the others like the flamboyant gay guy?
A vast majority of gays are just like everyone else. Either they are straight-acting by default or they put on a facade (like I try/tried to do) for years to fit in.
 

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
17,050
498
548
43
Marklar
₥570
Sarcasmo said:
Gay men like boobs? WTF? Why? Seriously, that's kind of interesting.
Ask most gay men and they will have a strange fascination with breasts. They are fun bags and are interesting to play with. It is something men don't have but women do.
 

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
13,322
2
0
39
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
dbzeag said:
Ask most gay men and they will have a strange fascination with breasts. They are fun bags and are interesting to play with. It is something men don't have but women do.

I think it actually has something to do with the nature of Males in general
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
dbzeag said:
I personally don't make fun of them, but I do watch and talk to them because they are frightfully entertaining.

It might be a phase, but most likely not. Sometimes it is caused by a revolution to the years that the flamer was a closet case and this is their release, being over the top.

The lisp I have no idea where that comes from.
I guess your other post makes sense too. If they want some dude to be really dominate over them, that would be a way to get one.
 

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
dbzeag said:
But a vagina is a negative penis. What man would want that?

So why the butthole then? Is that not just a surrogate vagina? You don't just stand around smacking cocks.
 

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
17,050
498
548
43
Marklar
₥570
Sarcasmo said:
So why the butthole then? Is that not just a surrogate vagina? You don't just stand around smacking cocks.
Tops want to fuck. Since the only penis-worthy orifaces on a man are the anus and the mouth, that's where the action lies.

And sometimes I do just smack cocks around. It's call sword fighting.
 

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
13,322
2
0
39
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
dbzeag said:
Tops want to fuck. Since the only penis-worthy orifaces on a man are the anus and the mouth, that's where the action lies.

And sometimes I do just smack cocks around. It's call sword fighting.

Try the nose or ear, lemme know how that works out!
 

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
17,050
498
548
43
Marklar
₥570
BeeRad said:
Try the nose or ear, lemme know how that works out!
That's why I said penis-worthy. Unless your penis is small enough to fit in a nose or ear, then I say I am sorry.
 

wanko80

Erect Member
Jul 31, 2006
2,492
0
41
42
McKinney,TX
Marklar
₥5
Sarcasmo said:
You don't just stand around smacking cocks.
I have to post it again.

(NWS)
c2c=lifea.jpg
 

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
13,322
2
0
39
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
wonko80 said:
That's how I roll.

bwahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha


no really though since I really dont know who you are, you lika da men?

just askin cause I thought dz was just kidding until I realized he was actually gay. I kid around alot too but you couldnt get me to slip into the "darkside" haha