Ask a gay man anything..

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
To broaden your horizons, you can ask me anything and I will try to give you an insightful and truthful answer :heart:

why_ask_why said:
what's the best/easiest way to make a woman squirt?

bahahahahahh :p <3
Tease and play with her whole body for hours on end, bringing her to the point of an orgasm but not letting her have it until you are ready. At that point she will be begging for it and if she is free with herself and very relaxed, she could squirt.

Or you could just give her lots of pots of coffee. That works, too.

Why do some gay men do the lisp thing and act more femme than most girls?

I mean, if you're gay, you like men. Why would any gay dude want to hang out with someone who acts like a chick?

Coqui said:
Dave couldn't dress fashionably even if isildur29 offered himself to him if he could dress well.
:(

Well it doesn't help I have a bad shape and little budget and bad self-esteem ("Nothing looks good on me")

dbzeag said:
Tease and play with her whole body for hours on end, bringing her to the point of an orgasm but not letting her have it until you are ready. At that point she will be begging for it and if she is free with herself and very relaxed, she could squirt.

Or you could just give her lots of pots of coffee. That works, too.

gayness confirmed :p

like we didn't already know :p

theacoustician said:
Why do some gay men do the lisp thing and act more femme than most girls?

I mean, if you're gay, you like men. Why would any gay dude want to hang out with someone who acts like a chick?
Most don't have lisps. Those are just the obvious ones that you recognize. Remember about 5% of the population is gay. What percentage of the total population lisp and act fem?

Some very dominant tops like their "men" to be femmy because it gives more of the impression they are tough.

dbzeag said:
Most don't have lisps. Those are just the obvious ones that you recognize. Remember about 5% of the population is gay. What percentage of the total population lisp and act fem?
Out of my personal experience? I would say about 1/4 to 1/5 of the gay men I have met act this way. I just don't get it. Is it a phase? Do gay men make fun of other gay men who act that way?

elpmis said:
what was it like the first time the balls touched
Painful, but loving at the same time. We had taken each other's virginity that night.

dbzeag said:

Some very dominant tops like their "men" to be femmy because it gives more of the impression they are tough.
Well, you tell us. What percentage of the gay male population act like that?

And what percentage of the others like the flamboyant gay guy?

wonko80 said:
Edit: same question as theac

Edit new question: Do gay men find lesbians love scenes attractive too?
Not at all. They don't even interest me even for the morbid fascination of it.

Sarcasmo said:
What's with gay dudes not liking tits and vaginas?
Who says we don't like tits? Most gay men that I have talked to love breasts. The vagina, on the other hand, is a different story. I am not a fan, but I know others that have an almost hateful relationship with them.

dbzeag said:
Who says we don't like tits? Most gay men that I have talked to love breasts. The vagina, on the other hand, is a different story. I am not a fan, but I know others that have an almost hateful relationship with them.

Gay men like boobs? WTF? Why? Seriously, that's kind of interesting.

theacoustician said:
Out of my personal experience? I would say about 1/4 to 1/5 of the gay men I have met act this way. I just don't get it. Is it a phase? Do gay men make fun of other gay men who act that way?
I personally don't make fun of them, but I do watch and talk to them because they are frightfully entertaining.

It might be a phase, but most likely not. Sometimes it is caused by a revolution to the years that the flamer was a closet case and this is their release, being over the top.

The lisp I have no idea where that comes from.