Ask a future military officer

How much experience in firearms do you have?

How much will you get when you enter?

Do you have any choice at all in deployment locations?

Are you going to make a military career out of it?

What are your thoughts on DADT?

What are your thoughts on Obama's wish and plans to pull out of Iraq?

are you upset that you arnt allowed to be openly gay in the military, and that obama, who campaigned that you could be, has yet to do anything about it?

How much experience in firearms do you have?

How much will you get when you enter?

Do you have any choice at all in deployment locations?

Are you going to make a military career out of it?

What are your thoughts on DADT?

What are your thoughts on Obama's wish and plans to pull out of Iraq?

1) Some. I have a Glock 19 my dad gave me when I turned 21.

2) Officers don't get enlistment bonuses, so, I get standard E-5 pay until I'm commissioned, then start getting O-1.

3) Probably not much.

4) Well, my minimum commitment is 8 years, so I've got awhile to think about it. Couldn't really say at this point.

5) KILL IT WITH FIRE

6) As long as we can make sure the place doesn't collapse once we leave, sure, why not?

are you upset that you arnt allowed to be openly gay in the military, and that obama, who campaigned that you could be, has yet to do anything about it?

I don't care too much about being able to be open while on duty, I just don't want to potentially be kicked out for anything I do off-duty. :|

Not really. As long as it gets done before I get too much older. :p I fully understand the need to make sure all the ducks are lined up etc.

When do you head out?

They won't tell me until my flight physical is certified. Probably sometime this summer.

Where do you want to be stationed?

I'd like to go to McChord AFB (near my hometown) or MacDill AFB (
tampa.gif
), but I don't know if that'll happen as those are both Air Mobility Command (tankers, transports) bases and I'm hoping for something combat-related.

Will you be wearing frilly silk panties under your BDUs?

BDUs are getting phased out, they have Airman Battle Uniforms now. But either way, no. :p