Ask A Floridian

is that sega arcade racing game with the ferrari and a beautiful blonde beside you an accurate representation of florida?

Why is there a prediliction towards buffet restaurants?

Do you really want to wait behind an old person who can't make up thier mind what they want? Neither do we. So we give them the abikity to have a little bit of everything to hurry their indecisive asses along.

It's all about the efficiency of handling snow birds.

picture.php

Is there a trend still for having areas with a majority of the population being elderly? Is the influx of babyboomers changing things up?

How is the job market for people in medical services in FL? I would think pretty high with everyone breaking hips and such.

Are Cubans and South Americans to Florida like Mexicans are to CA?

Are there any FL-specific food items (kinda like gumbo to New Orleans or pizza to Chicago)?

Why is Florida shaped like a penis, and does that in turn, have any effect of the populace?

i would assume it's that pangea thingy-related, where Africa broke off.

and no, we are not affected.

there are a lot of rapper types who refer to it as the Gunshine State because it is ALSO shaped like a gun..

Pinellas county in particular, to me, seems shaped like a dong hanging off the body of florida.

What are Floridians thoughts on all the new housing development in the last few years disrupting the natural aquifier and the resulting water shortages?

i think Mr. David would be the one to answer this. he seems to have a lot of knowledge on the topic.

i honestly am not sure what we're doing about it. there has been talk of a desal plant, but i think it's cost prohibitive.

my THOUGHTS are that Floridians are willing to do a LOT to further development.

greed is a mighty thing.