Aside from Johnny, who here is a math homo?

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
So I took an algebra test this morning to qualify for College Albegra, which I need for the finance degree I'm pursuing. I failed, and now I have to take Elementary Algebra instead. That's like alegbra for 7 year olds. I lol'ed.

In other news I got a 100 on math for 6-year-olds.

You lose Math so quickly over time because you just dont use X to the umpteenth squared to the fourth power of my ballz to find the equation for vagina.

If I were to take that entry exam right now I would probably cry myself to sleep.

You lose Math so quickly over time because you just dont use X to the umpteenth squared to the fourth power of my ballz to find the equation for vagina.

If I were to take that entry exam right now I would probably cry myself to sleep.

Math is more of a problem solving course than it is for learning formulas for career life.

I will never use geometry while creating balance sheets for work. Come on now.

I read this question that was something like "Simplify (2x-y)3cz^4 + 42y^2 (17czy^3) - -57^xy". All I could think of was peeling the shirt off this ridiculously hot 18 year old chick sitting across from me.

concentration.gif

I read this question that was something like "Simplify (2x-y)3cz^4 + 42y^2 (17czy^3) - -57^xy". All I could think of was peeling the shirt off this ridiculously hot 18 year old chick sitting across from me.

concentration.gif

You just named "why" I went to college and "why" I didnt stay in college. :fly:

450 math on the SAT seven years ago, woooo. I hate math and it hates me. I failed trig at college and didn't bother to take it again. Switched my major so I didn't need anything more than College Algebra. One either gets Math or doesn't. I'm in the doesn't get math group.

I have the first half of the title, does that count?

I graduated with a minor in math. I couldn't tell you how to find the derivative of X if you paid me.

I have the first half of the title, does that count?

I graduated with a minor in math. I couldn't tell you how to find the derivative of X if you paid me.
d/dx (x) = 1

and there's no "h" in Jonny.

math isn't for everyone. I wouldn't sweat it.

and I totally agree that math knowledge gets lost incredibly quickly after graduation. that's why I saved all my textbooks.

oh, and what's up with all this algebra in college? i've never heard of a course in algebra at any college in Canada, but here it seems to be standard.

and just because i wanna say this but don't want to make a blog thread, i'm happy to announce that i'm dating a new chick who is super hot and cool

Last edited:
I'm shipping Mikey down to Dallas to cohabitate with me for a while in a strictly academic and non-gay way.

Conjugal visits from SRC will be permitted every other weekend.

And Mikey can have some sex too if he gets me some good grades.

:shifty: