Asians are the new Muslims. Video games still kill people regardless.

punchy_the_clown_1993_f_2.jpg

Last edited:
Guns don't kill people, bullets penetrating soft tissue and creating wound cavities around vital blood bearing organs kill people. And I'm glad they do otherwise I'm wasting a lot of money on ammo. :lol:

real men swordfight.

I had an argument about this with some femnazi bitch on a sci-fi forum once. She said guns were horrible and evil, only cowards use them. She then went on to say it was better back in the old days when men would sword fight and such battles were honorable and noble.

Because shoving three feet of dirty, rusty steel into someone to tear organs in half and slice through critical arteries is somehow more honorable than shooting someone. :rolleyes: Psycho whore also called Castro and Che "heroes" while modern military folk from both the US and the UK (her home country) are also a bunch of cowards because they don't use swords anymore.

Richard Dean Anderson fans are sometimes the worst example of menopausal militant feminist cunts.

I'd like to ask...

1) Did they psyco-analize the kid?
2) If they did, is he psycotic?

Of COURSE these asian are the new terrorists; they remember their ancestors who died at Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Viva la revolution!

(sarcastic tone, people)

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

I MISS YOU SO MUCH *tear*

But really, innermuse posted lol