As requested, a story from the journal in my head - MINGLEMIXX!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So I was asked to share some homosexual stories from my life, so I thought I would make a thread and everyone could benefit.

Back when I was living on my own and after I was getting comfortable with the fact that I enjoyed men in a sexual way, I decided to explore the gay life in Cleveland. I did some research and found a club called The Grid and this club was the largest in Ohio and was only 5 minutes away from me. I thought that would be a good place to start my personal exploration into homosexuality.

When I pulled up all I noticed was a very small sign that you could barely read from the sidewalk let alone driving past it and the entrance right smack next to a fried chicken and BBQ rib joint with an outdoor spit. Not in the most friendly part of the neighborhood, either.

When I parked, I noticed no fee. For a downtown location, that was a nice surprise.

When I went to the front door, I had tremendous butterflies in my stomach. What was I about to see? Who would be there? Would I be raped? Would I get laid? Am I wearing the right clothes? Am I wearing too many clothes?

I went at a time when I thought things would be starting up, around 9pm. Because that was early, I didn't have to pay a cover. No cover, no parking. This was looking up.

As I walked in, I entered a huge lobby of sorts. In the center was a large wraparound bar being manned by 2 gorgeous studs. I order a drink to relax. I noticed the prices aren't too bad for a beer in a club downtown on a Saturday night, another plus.

I sit back at the bar and just look around. Very few people are around as it is still early, or so one of the bartenders told me. He recognized I was new by my shy and secluded expressions, so he came by to chat up a bit. I was totally blown away by him. From CA, Tony was beautifully tanned, ripped, and with the cutest smile. Dark thick hair and killer bedroom eyes sealed the deal. He was gorgeous. And that bulge in his painfully tight jeans was just icing on the cake. I asked him comically if he could take his shirt off, to which he replied it was early for him. Most nights he takes his shirt off after around 11pm or so, but for me he made an exception and took it off.

Holy shit, even Knyte couldn't compete with this stud. His body was just ridiculous. I could make a 7-course meal from his nipples and belly button alone. The low rise jeans were just teasing me to no end.

After wiping the drool from the bar, the music started up and another room was opened up. This was the dance floor. By this time it was 11pm and still not very many people were around. I decided to take my now 4th beer with me to walk around (I couldn't just sit there oogling without "rewarding" my bartender with lots of tips, could I?) to scope out the place.

Upstairs there is a pool table and another bar, a jukebox, and a nonsmoking (at the time) room with B&W TVs of old sitcoms and movie theater seats. Very chill and cool. I talked with the bartender up there, a man they call Uncle Kenny, wearing Daisy Dukes tighter than any that were shown on Dukes of Hazzard and a size Small t shirt that was begging for release from the pressure of his biceps and pecs.

He told me to walk through a door opposite the bar. When I did this, I found a ledge that wasn't lit. I slowly went out and found this ledge was overlooking the huge dancefloor. The lights strategically didn't flash up here but stayed on the dancefloor, where quite a few people have now joined. On one of the corners of the ledge I was standing on, I see the shadows of someone bent over the railing, looking to the dancefloor. As I moved closer to say hi (feeling adventurous after consuming my liquid courage) I noticed someone else with him. Upon careful inspection, the man overlooking the balcony was gyrating back and forth over the railing and another man was behind him. They were both looking over the railing as the man from behind was fucking the other. I instantly got hard from looking at that scene. So carefree and hot. The great music (rated the best DJ's in Cleveland), great drinks, cheap entrance, awesome eye candy, what's not to like about this place?

I was so turned on. I looked around and I noticed another man on the ledge with me and the hot pair of stallions on the railing. We got to talking and he was very interested in me. I, of course being in a bit of a randy mood, was in to him. We started gently kissing here and there, touching each other. Slowly at first, we would touch each other's shoulders. While we kissed deep and passionately, our hands began to wander, down the shoulders and to the small of the back, around to the front to feel each other's chest. This man (who I never learned his name) then slowly reached his hand under my shirt and started rubbing my chest. I saw this as a sign and proceeded to do the same, only this time slipping a finger or two just under the belt line as my hands moved around to the front of his body. This caused him to shutter in ticklish sensation. He started to moan a bit, barely decipherable from the punishing bass from the DJ. More making out later, I made the next move (far from shy at this point) and slowly worked my hand down the front of his pants, checking out the style and type of underwear he was wearing. He did the same to be, but in a much more direct way, by starting to undo my belt and open my jeans up a bit.

Now his kisses moved from my lips and neck down to my nipples when he lifted my shirt. His hands worked my chest and stomach, lower back, and slowly slipping into my underwear to my ass. His lips moved lower down to my belly button, then to my hips. I was in ectasy. I dipped my head back and closed my eyes, overcome with sensations. Sight, sound, taste, touch, smell, it was all overwhelming.

He then pulled my completely engorged member from the struggles of my underwear and began to slowly kiss and caress it. He slowly moved down my shaft, taking it all in while gently cupping my balls. If that wasn't enough, his other hand would slowly work on cupping my ass cheeks. He began to move faster and faster, moving his lips up and down my shaft. He moved his hands and was now stroking me while swallowing me.

I was getting nervous because I had never felt like this before. I have never cum from a bj or sex before, so I got very scared. I pulled him up and proceded to do the same to him as he did for me. He was so turned on by what he was doing to me, it didn't take long for him to finish when I was doing the same to him. Like a true champ, I took every drop of his load. Very very tasty I might add, just like candy.

He leaned back completely exhausted and drained. We kissed for a bit, then went our separate ways. That was the last I saw him.

After having a couple more drinks and just people watching, I knew this was a dangerous place for me. But I was completely turned on by the dangers. I had to keep coming back to see what could happen next!

Dave, you could probably make tons of money publishing homo erotic literature.
You should try and score a book deal.
Do they have Harlequin books for gay dudes?

Why bother with reading when you get just go to the club to get your rocks off?

Dave, you could probably make tons of money publishing homo erotic literature.
You should try and score a book deal.
Do they have Harlequin books for gay dudes?

But then I would have to become a whore so as to find subject material.

Hmmmmmm

You can't imagine yourself in certain situations without actually being there? You should read my story called Yammy's Yams.

I have been asked to make a thread like this weekly. Would anyone else be interested in reading?