As a corollary to inline's thread and my own...

Similar experience here. Had to ride on the back of the bike down to the MVA to get my learners permit. Now, I'm as tolerant as the next guy (probably moreso), but there's just something not right about your junk sandwiched between a vibrating seat and another dude.

Unless you're into that sort of thing of course. (see, that's tolerance in action right there)

Similar experience here. Had to ride on the back of the bike down to the MVA to get my learners permit. Now, I'm as tolerant as the next guy (probably moreso), but there's just something not right about your junk sandwiched between a vibrating seat and another dude.

Unless you're into that sort of thing of course. (see, that's tolerance in action right there)

Out of curiousity for a mental image, who took you?

Out of curiousity for a mental image, who took you?

Dave K. on his original GS450. With 300+ lbs of man-meat on it I think top speed was ~50mph. The only thing better than gaying it up on a bike is doing it slow enough that everyone on the beltway gets a chance to wave at you as they blow by at 80+

Last edited:
Would two guys riding on one motorcycle be too gay?

I think it would.

depends on how they're holding onto each other :p while I understand if it's out of necessity you're not going to see my riding bitch unless it's a life or death situation :o

That's even gayer.

not all sidecars are gay.

6294519e68b23fce.jpg

Last edited: