As a corollary to inline's thread and my own...

So a friend of mine (very straight, trust me) got a crotch rocket and was riding with some friends. Well he was in a bit of an accident and needed to get to a phone to get a tow truck, so he had to hop on the back of his friend's crotch rocket.

Now two guys on a cruiser is less gay than two guys on a crotch rocket, MIRITE?

So a friend of mine (very straight, trust me) got a crotch rocket and was riding with some friends. Well he was in a bit of an accident and needed to get to a phone to get a tow truck, so he had to hop on the back of his friend's crotch rocket.

splitting hairs...all rook gay

in a time of necessity i don't think it's too gay...although I'd have probably sent my friend to make the call and stayed with my bike.

They weren't riding like this were they?
gayduo.jpg

One dude on a crotch rocket is pretty gay.

I see two dudes on sport bikes all the time - usually it's two gansters in big white t-shirts, the bike is probably stolen and they're on their way to get it painted

I think if I saw two old dudes in leathers on a Harley that could be pretty gay, but it would be more gay if they pulled over and had some butt sex

I was forced to ride on the back of my friends bike one time, it was really gay. We actually pulled up at a stop sign where two rednecks in a big truck were beside us and said "dont worry were not gay". They had a good chuckle and we took back roads the rest of the way, definately gay