Thread Article: Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us

I think the lottery is a waste of time + money. The odds are fucking ridic. I have never played it. My exHusb use to play it but I was like whatevez

Fun Fact: I have 3 exboyfriends who have won the lottery after us breaking up.
Jay won 120k
Dino won 250k
And Marcus won 750k

Lmao!

Want to be my next ex?

I think the lottery is a waste of time + money. The odds are fucking ridic. I have never played it. My exHusb use to play it but I was like whatevez

Jay won 120k
Dino won 250k
And Marcus won 750k

Lmao!

I was wondering what you were doing Friday night?

Jay won 120k
Dino won 250k
And Marcus won 750k

Lmao!

All im taking away from this is that you've "dated" enough dudes that statistics dont matter.

All I took away from this post is that breaking up with you is like winning the lottery.

:lol: clearly!!!

Want to be my next ex?

:hi2u:

I was wondering what you were doing Friday night?

:heart:

All im taking away from this is that you've "dated" enough dudes that statistics dont matter.

3 dudes is a lot? wow.

also if my exHusb ever wins the lottery, im going to beat him with a tire-iron and get all the money back he stole from me.

I think the lottery is a waste of time + money. The odds are f*cking ridic. I have never played it. My exHusb use to play it but I was like whatevez

Jay won 120k
Dino won 250k
And Marcus won 750k

Lmao!

Let me guess. They told you this while trying to get back together, right?

Let me ask that question in a different way.

Why do men lie in order to get laid?

Because women are dumb enough to believe it.

Let me guess. They told you this while trying to get back together, right?

Let me ask that question in a different way.

Why do men lie in order to get laid?

Because women are dumb enough to believe it.

i never get back together with exboyfriends... like once its done. its done.
i heard thru the grapevine about Dino and saw Marcus on the news and Jay told me cuz we are still friends.

:lol: clearly!!!

:hi2u:

:heart:

3 dudes is a lot? wow.

also if my exHusb ever wins the lottery, im going to beat him with a tire-iron and get all the money back he stole from me.

I was insinuating that you've "Dated" like 14,000 dudes, and out of those 14000 three have won the lottery, thus invalidating statistics, as the percentage of winners in the lottery is statistically comparable to the numbers of dudes you've "dated" who have won the lottery out of the entire "dating" pool.

By putting quotes around dating, im insinuating that you're a prostitute.