Thread Article: Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Madam, do you affirm or deny that the state of Alabama is a hotbed of racism and prejudice in this country?

i can affirm that it WAS a hotbed. i deny that it IS STILL one.

you will find racism and prejudice everywhere. i know alabama takes it up the ass oftentimes, but in truth, it's not like most people assume it is going to be.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011

you will find racism and prejudice everywhere. i know alabama takes it up the ass oftentimes, but in truth, it's not like most people assume it is going to be.

I thought alabama was totally against taking it up the ass.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang

I had thought that Mississippi was the queen bee for racism.

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
I think the lottery is a waste of time + money. The odds are fucking ridic. I have never played it. My exHusb use to play it but I was like whatevez

Fun Fact: I have 3 exboyfriends who have won the lottery after us breaking up.
Jay won 120k
Dino won 250k
And Marcus won 750k

Lmao!

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
I think the lottery is a waste of time + money. The odds are fucking ridic. I have never played it. My exHusb use to play it but I was like whatevez

Fun Fact: I have 3 exboyfriends who have won the lottery after us breaking up.
Jay won 120k
Dino won 250k
And Marcus won 750k

Lmao!
All I took away from this post is that breaking up with you is like winning the lottery.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Stop projecting anger at me :lol:

I just find it funny how you judge how someone chooses to spend their money when you'll buy booze or drugs with yours, does coke and whiskey give you a shot at being a millionaire?

It's a demographics thing. Most of people who buy lottery tickets don't really have the discretionary budget to be gambling. They also shouldn't be buying booze or drugs.