[Article] Article: the bluebird

Attention:

Someone please post up a an executive summary of this bullsh*t, otherwise I will have to pop an Adderall to focus. I cannot handle financial sh*t like this, unless someone does it for me. I just pay bills and sh*t. Thanks

PS - So, I found out that the f*cking hawklike squawkers have BABIES. Right outside my home office window....tree.

Jeezus God, how long do I have to get woke up at 5:45 am and deal with this sh*t 34 times a day??? Can I locate & move the nest??? I cannot shoot at the parents cuz then the babies die. I was in tears earlier today, it's pretty bad. HALP

:lol:

I think i may actually keep that southwest card mike, despite the yearly fee. I've made at least 1000 buicks in flights off it on top of that initial 50k just by using it for my monthly expenses

I think i may actually keep that southwest card mike, despite the yearly fee. I've made at least 1000 buicks in flights off it on top of that initial 50k just by using it for my monthly expenses

Whoooa, where do you keep all of them? Do you have a parking lot?

:p the catch is that i live 20 minutes from baltimore and DC in teh middle of the mcmansionridden suburbs. My lot (tiny compared to yours im sure, 2 acres) and the lot across the street are the only wooded land left in the entire place. So stuff is hugely concentrated

Wtf, seriously?

Whoooa, where do you keep all of them? Do you have a parking lot?

yes, its called the ghetto of baltimore. I also employ the citizens there to drive my old pontiacs and the especially special ones get to drive murdered out crown vics and pretend theyre cops

My hawks have not left since I moved in, although, I suspect most of them lived here before I did.

I actually like hearing the hawk calls early weekend mornings.

I'm telling you, THIS shit is like the equivalent to ..............something really nerve racking that makes you want to murder something.
And they ARE NOT hawks. They are smaller birds that make hawklike noises.

ooo wait. I haven't actually SEEN them...
Nah, they aren't hawks. That's final. The nest height is equivalent to my 2nd story window, and don't hawks have their nests in much higher locations?

I mean, if I werea badass hawk, I'd totally dominate a tree like a slum lord to the 'hood.

how many citi cards do you have? and do you cancel card after you get the rewards?

Not sure. I probably have at least 20 credit cards right now. I generally don't cancel them. The exception being cards that have a annual fee. When I get that annual fee bill, I call and cancel.

Not sure. I probably have at least 20 credit cards right now. I generally don't cancel them. The exception being cards that have a annual fee. When I get that annual fee bill, I call and cancel.
Doesn't it negatively effect your score to have that many open lines of credit?

Not really enough to matter. And it's really good for your % utilization, which actually increases your score. As of today, my FICO is 773.
Interesting. My file is frozen right now, waiting out a sol to avoid insertion of a renegade tradeline. 3 years left...

I'm about 610, kids are expensive when you're not prepared. My score suffered a bunch when I had to settle some debts after being charged off. Best part is that I never got a 1099c from any of those companies.

Edit: I may have to work some of your scams to up my score faster. Got anything for someone rebuilding? I've been on creditboards and have a few things going that are helping so far

Last edited:
Interesting. My file is frozen right now, waiting out a sol to avoid insertion of a renegade tradeline. 3 years left...

I'm about 610, kids are expensive when you're not prepared. My score suffered a bunch when I had to settle some debts after being charged off. Best part is that I never got a 1099c from any of those companies.

Edit: I may have to work some of your scams to up my score faster. Got anything for someone rebuilding? I've been on creditboards and have a few things going that are helping so far

Assuming you have some bad debt on there, have you tried requesting debt validation? April had some stuff on her credit like that. She had to send them two letters, but after the second - things just disappeared from her credit.

Assuming you have some bad debt on there, have you tried requesting debt validation? April had some stuff on her credit like that. She had to send them two letters, but after the second - things just disappeared from her credit.
I dont have a trade line for this debt, its been 7 years. I froze my credit about 3 years after incurring the debt because I didnt pay it and they hadn't yet inserted. About 2 years later I got a collection call and asked for validation. Then another call 3 months later from a different company. They eventually sent a letter, I typed "please validate" on a piece of paper and mailed that in. They sent me a copy of the signed contract, which I disputed, and I haven't heard anything in almost 2 years now.

As an unintentional perk, I don't get any junk mail now. No pre approved offers, nothing. Days go by where I don't get anything now. I love it.

I dont have a trade line for this debt, its been 7 years. I froze my credit about 3 years after incurring the debt because I didnt pay it and they hadn't yet inserted. About 2 years later I got a collection call and asked for validation. Then another call 3 months later from a different company. They eventually sent a letter, I typed "please validate" on a piece of paper and mailed that in. They sent me a copy of the signed contract, which I disputed, and I haven't heard anything in almost 2 years now.

As an unintentional perk, I don't get any junk mail now. No pre approved offers, nothing. Days go by where I don't get anything now. I love it.

If it's been 7 years, they can't collect anyway. I'd open your credit back up. If it shows up complete the verification process. They will almost certainly mess up at some point. Then at the minimum, they will remove it. And if you're feeling really spunky, you can probably win money.

If it's been 7 years, they can't collect anyway. I'd open your credit back up. If it shows up complete the verification process. They will almost certainly mess up at some point. Then at the minimum, they will remove it. And if you're feeling really spunky, you can probably win money.
Sol in IL is a decade for delinquent debt. Gotta wait a bit. Plus I like not getting junk mail I then have to shred.

I can unfreeze via a website and use my file to obtain new credit after 15 mins. It freezes again at midnight that day. Being that most companies looking to extend credit are open on the weekends and/or 24/7 we just do everything outside of normal business hours. Counting down to the end of that decade already.