[Article] Article: Shakespeare, from the mind of Khareesi

I hate English class. I'm barely passing with a B and my teacher can be a prick at times (mostly he's a cool guy though)

As it goes, how does Shakespeare benefit me in ten years? How do I profit from him? How can I acquire power using his writings or woo women?

You may not like the writing style. Oh well. But your specific point earlier was wrong. :p

And f*cking be nice for me plz. She's also writing an article about cider soon. :drool:

I re-read the sentence after DJ pointed it out, and I admit my error. It's all in good fun.

The sentence still sucks though.

Last edited:
I hate English class. I'm barely passing with a B and my teacher can be a prick at times (mostly he's a cool guy though)

As it goes, how does Shakespeare benefit me in ten years? How do I profit from him? How can I acquire power using his writings or woo women?

Shakespeare sucks. If you want to read a badass writer, go with Mark Twain. Your sense of humor and social observation skills will profit.

Interesting. What happens?

Screenshot_2012-09-25-16-42-13.png

too many characters in the title again? ape was having a problem with that in the sports thread when it had a longer name

There's an outside chance that one day you'll hook up with an intelligent woman. She'll probably be delighted to find that you are able to converse with educated people.

Yeah, asif.

Last edited: