[Article] Article: new uf feature - like this post

OMG SOCIAL MEDIA INVADES UF, NEWS AT 10.

I thought this would be a more obvious way to give someone a high five for cool, interesting, funny things they say. Basically, it's like giving rep, only easier and more obvious to everyone. This doens't mean rep is going away. In fact, liking someone's post adds to their rep anyway.

I doubt anyone needs a walk through, but here's one anyway:

Like the post? Click like.
Don't like the post anymore? Click unlike.

If you want to turn off the alerts for this feature, you can do it in the control panel:

Click 'Settings' in the upper right corner
Scroll down to the bottom where you'll find U LEIK? > Settings

egW53.png

Note: None of this works in Tapatalk or Forum Runner.

too obtrusive, either make it a small button, or get rid of the thread title in every post to free up some space

LOL @ bitching about features on a free to you forum.

pffft, says the chick sleeping with the admin.

Fly is awesome and we appreciate everything he does for the forum. Doesnt mean im not whiney still though :D

pffft, says the chick sleeping with the admin.

Fly is awesome and we appreciate everything he does for the forum. Doesnt mean im not whiney still though :D

What style do you use? Grand, bland, or black? I thought it looked pretty good on everything but grand.

What style do you use? Grand, bland, or black? I thought it looked pretty good on everything but grand.

black. The scheme is good, it just seems to take up a ton of space at the bottom of each post, probably about 1/5th of the post.