[Article] Article: lending club - p2p loans for dummies like me

I had looked into... I think it was the Lending Club ... for debt consolidation. The APR was OK, but I just couldn't stomache the idea of handing off like 600 bucks from the beginning just to consolidate. They have to be banking off folks that have no regard for math.

I had looked into... I think it was the Lending Club ... for debt consolidation. The APR was OK, but I just couldn't stomache the idea of handing off like 600 bucks from the beginning just to consolidate. They have to be banking off folks that have no regard for math.

I guess it depends on how you do the numbers. Depending on what you're paying on your credit cards, it can still be a deal...

can you still generate bitcoins, or has the maximum number been reached after people went out and spent 87k dollars on ATI graphics cards arrays.

I owned *some* before the recent doubling, which is nice. A dude on FW invested $1,500 last year. His investment has ballooned to over $17k at this point. Seems like a logical investment, but who really knows.
can you still generate bitcoins, or has the maximum number been reached after people went out and spent 87k dollars on ATI graphics cards arrays.
Yes, they can still be mined. And graphics cards are old news. People now use Avalon boxes, and the like, that are specifically designed for mining.

Who's on the face of the coins? Linus Torvalds?

screen2.png

Bender021412.jpg

Last edited:
I owned *some* before the recent doubling, which is nice. A dude on FW invested $1,500 last year. His investment has ballooned to over $17k at this point. Seems like a logical investment, but who really knows.

Yes, they can still be mined. And graphics cards are old news. People now use Avalon boxes, and the like, that are specifically designed for mining.

i was wondering how long it would be before someone made a custom ASIC or coded an FPGA. Not that long apparently.

17k of bitcoin value != 17k of real liquid cash. Good luck turning that

I have some also, was nice to make a few hundred bucks. That's amazing he went from $1500 to $17k

i had 2 bitcoins at deepbit that i accidently transferred to my old wallet that i didn't save. ~$120 gone

BTW, this marks somewhat of the problem with bitcoins. Those coins are gone forever. And there can only be something like 21M generated. Granted, the remaining coins can be subdivided into smaller and smaller amounts. But it's possible that one day, stupid people will lose the majority of their coins. I'm sure it will eventually be replaced by something else tho...

BTW, this marks somewhat of the problem with bitcoins. Those coins are gone forever. And there can only be something like 21M generated. Granted, the remaining coins can be subdivided into smaller and smaller amounts. But it's possible that one day, stupid people will lose the majority of their coins. I'm sure it will eventually be replaced by something else tho...

this will increase the overall value of the remaining coins though.

back then i was getting a bitcoin every 2 days then i stopped because the fan on my 5850 was too loud and i wanted to play games