[Article] Article: Lemon meringue ice cream (pics/guide)

Re: Lemon meringue ice cream (pics/guide)

Kitchenaids are awesome tools for baking... bread, pizza dough, etc. especially. Once you bake your own bread you'll never go storebought.
Baking bread with a kitchenaid is so easy too.

Mmm... warm fresh bread. I'm searching for a good roll recipe for Thanksgiving. Anyone have one they are in love with?

Kitchenaids are awesome tools for baking... bread, pizza dough, etc. especially. Once you bake your own bread you'll never go storebought.

Exactly what my goals are!! Along with ...custard n shit. :fly:

No way you can turn off your ADD for that long.

adHd, foo.

And I'll have you know: I have baked choc chip cookies, peanut butter cookies and an apple crisp today, so hmf!

I'm actually a good cook and baker, hm!

adHd, foo.

And I'll have you know: I have baked choc chip cookies, peanut butter cookies and an apple crisp today, so hmf!

I'm actually a good cook and baker, hm!

Pics of you in the kitchen? I imagine dough on the ceiling and flour everywhere.

+5

I did it 100% by hand for years and once I broke down and picked up a kitchenaid I was much happier. Making dough by hand you learn what the "right" consistency is for whatever you make, but you are limited because some things require a standing mixer/food processor. (No way you're making a brioche by hand)

Using the mixer, bread only takes 15-20 minutes of your time throughout the course of a few hours. I don't know what the big mystery is, bread is so easy and it's this "impossible art" for most.

Last edited:
On a granite "mountain" in Texas:

aV386.jpg

Fucking bad ass!

Pics of you in the kitchen? I imagine dough on the ceiling and flour everywhere.

I'm sooo the opposite of what anyone thinks I MAY be in the kitchen!! I clean up throughout, and I'm pretty damned organized!

I'm sooo the opposite of what anyone thinks I MAY be in the kitchen!! I clean up throughout, and I'm pretty damned organized!

Odd. I see you with a cup of flour in your hand, and then the thought of someone having a pet snake crosses your mind. Random laughter ensues and flour everywhere.

Odd. I see you with a cup of flour in your hand, and then the thought of someone having a pet snake crosses your mind. Random laughter ensues and flour everywhere.

dfkjhkdjgjdkhgkdhgfk

No, I just eat half the batter of anything, doesn't matter if it's mashed potatoes, cake, cookies, meat for anything, etc.... and if anyone comes in and tries to sample, I get mad pissed. "WTF, you can't just come up and eat that shit! It's not cooked yet!!"

:fly: