[Article] Article: jew yankee workshop presents, a table

They should post the work they did on their closet. These two could probably do their own HGTV show.

And since they have a bit of photogenic to them, people would watch.

Well, up until the point April tries to give gardening tips...

:lol: ihu hissss

Compliment the girl, and her looks, but get hate when you knock her gardening skills.

YALL BITCHES BE NUCKING FUTZ

They should post the work they did on their closet. These two could probably do their own HGTV show.

And since they have a bit of photogenic to them, people would watch.

Well, up until the point April tries to give gardening tips...

Those are going to be other upcoming articles, as we move through our house and update shit on our own. :heart:

Those are going to be other upcoming articles, as we move through our house and update shit on our own. :heart:

Then I'm being fully serious when I say you should document it on video, get someone with decent editing skills, and send a few demo's to the HGTV crew.

Seriously.

Women only pay attention to the negative. Sigh... They never learn.

Last week, when I made the shrimp alfredo, I actually had a chick comment 'so, you chopped up a few herbs and sautee'd some shrimp. Big deal!'.....

This is why you all deserve to date assholes.

Last week, when I made the shrimp alfredo, I actually had a chick comment 'so, you chopped up a few herbs and sautee'd some shrimp. Big deal!'.....

This is why you all deserve to date assholes.

Well that's what you did, right?

Then I'm being fully serious when I say you should document it on video, get someone with decent editing skills, and send a few demo's to the HGTV crew.

Seriously.

We can pull stunts like a mix between Jackass and Real World.

Well that's what you did, right?

With the exception of the pasta, everything there was hand done and home made.

I deveined and cleaned 1.5 lbs of shrimp, hand ground 3 cups of parmesean, the dill and oregeno are part of my own recipie, added a few extra things to make the alfredo beyond awesome, etc etc..

Honestly, no fucking love for effort.. fuck you whores.

With the exception of the pasta, everything there was hand done and home made.

I deveined and cleaned 1.5 lbs of shrimp, hand ground 3 cups of parmesean, the dill and oregeno are part of my own recipie, added a few extra things to make the alfredo beyond awesome, etc etc..

Honestly, no fucking love for effort.. fuck you whores.

:lol: You aren't very domestic if that's a big deal to you. Hehehe

I like the idea of a natural stone on top.

LG44711MCL_zm.jpg

I cook some awesome shit. But I really only do it when I have company over.

Otherwise, it's steamed veggies and some kind of meat. Especially lately, since pasta and breads are now off the menu.