[Article] Article: How Many Years Will You Be Working Dat Ass?

I setup an interview time with the guy who runs the bootstrapper guild. Apparently I'm going to be featured in his new Skype voice interview series.

He sent me a really nice email about how he had been following along for the past few months and felt that I had a lot to add to their community. I'm hoping it'll get my exposure up and maybe even help me generate sales. Fingers crossed!

And if anyone is interested, I'm almost done with my lotus steering wheel rewrap. Hoping to have it together by the weekend.

37 years?? :lol:
That's a knee slapper.
1) His military service rolls into that.
2) I know people that have worked for the government since they were 20, for at least 40-something years.

When are you going to retire? When did you start working? Will the difference between those be 30-35 years? More?
It's just rare to find someone that stays at the same company for that length of time

1) His military service rolls into that.
2) I know people that have worked for the government since they were 20, for at least 40-something years.

When are you going to retire? When did you start working? Will the difference between those be 30-35 years? More?
It's just rare to find someone that stays at the same company for that length of time

they wont give me my first 4 years for prior service :/ Granted, thats fair, as i was in school, but still