[Article] Article: How Many Years Will You Be Working Dat Ass?

i've got 11 total right now, so 25 more as well. Thats reasonable, ill be about retirement age at that point anyway

Fuck working for 25 years for someone else.
NotThisAgain.jpg

:fly:

I setup an interview time with the guy who runs the bootstrapper guild. Apparently I'm going to be featured in his new Skype voice interview series.

He sent me a really nice email about how he had been following along for the past few months and felt that I had a lot to add to their community. I'm hoping it'll get my exposure up and maybe even help me generate sales. Fingers crossed!

And if anyone is interested, I'm almost done with my lotus steering wheel rewrap. Hoping to have it together by the weekend.

Now that is awesome. Make sure you post a link to the interview!

@Casper Have you seen Motif? Pretty sweet and cheap for long term investing and likely to be a game changer. They just got a shitload of VC from Goldman.

The idea is that you can create your own 'index' using up to 30 stocks. Then you can rebalance the motif at any time for $9. Great in depth review by one of the regs at FWF here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1268757/

Last edited:
I had the interview for the bootstrapper guild last night, we Skype'd for an hour. (It was dreamy) We talked about most of the different aspects of starting a business. I feel like I kinda bumbled a few questions and glosses over some important points, but otherwise it was a success. He told me that he had learned a few things from our talk too. I typed up a long email about the points I felt were weak and am going to revise and send it to him today. He said the interview would be posted in about 2 weeks.