[Article] Article: Goodbye vanilla reload, hello gift cards

i was waiting for it in the mail (refund on my tv), when i found that site, good site. Target was at 96% then at plasticjungle, since i got it in the mail, plasticjungle didnt accept them at all for 3 days, and now is only accepting at 87%. They must have gotten a huge surplus or something, so im waiting for it to go back up into the high 90s.

$1000 a time won't get me into Walmart let alone $1000 a month. For starters I'm not fat and I refuse to have skid marks show through my pants.

I went to pick something up today and i saw three scootercreatures. If it wasnt so pathetic it might be entertaining.

$1000 a time won't get me into Walmart let alone $1000 a month. For starters I'm not fat and I refuse to have skid marks show through my pants.

Whatever the UK equivalent is then.

Basically the same store except they don't sell anything pointy.

Sign up bonuses are much easier and more profitable, but I'm looking for something more sustainable.

I waited too long and missed the 2 free plane tickets from Southwest and now have to wait again. They best hurry and do it again, I need two more tickets for a family vacation this fall.

Man, the shit is hilarious. Last time I went to get a MO, there was a lady there returning 4 sticks of butter. And she didn't have a receipt. You can't make that shit up.

Does she not think these things through?
This is April, so probably not. It sure does make for good internets though.

And @fly this seems like a scam I could get in on. We sell visa prepaid cards at work, too bad we won't accept a cc for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is nothing illegal about all this. they know people do this...they expect to pay the people who really do use this system exactly like this...exactly how they've set it up.

what they, ahem, BANK on is that a MAJORITY of people who initiate this don't usually follow through, or keep up, or remember, or even give a shit. so they make money because people forget to cash in, or they forget to cash out, or they forget to cancel their free membership, or they don't care enough to stop or fight it.

you see...the same way that fly is "scamming" them (AKA taking advantage of a system)...THEY ARE SCAMMING EVERYONE...it costs them to pay people like fly...but they don't miss that because there are five or ten or 20 of us for every one REAL fly.