[Article] Article: Goodbye vanilla reload, hello gift cards

Im going to guess they could hit you with fraud and abuse, as well as violation of terms of service, the 10 pages of legalese those cards come with in 4 point font have someone somewhere that disallows this. Itd be a civil suit,not criminal.

First it was arrested, now you've moved to civil suit. Make up your mind!

So you've basically got nothing. What is the fraud or abuse? What TOS is violated? Be specific now...

if its so on the level, why dont you prove me wrong and email all the companies involved with what you're doing, and see how happy they are about it.

email them? Are you that clueless to think that the person that answers that email will care? You're severely out of touch. :lol:

Dear sir,

I'm buying gift cards with your credit card. Then I pay my bill every month.

Thanks!

First it was arrested, now you've moved to civil suit. Make up your mind!

So you've basically got nothing. What is the fraud or abuse? What TOS is violated? Be specific now...

I dont particularly care enough to support my hyperbole on the internet with actual facts.

Its a scam, they wouldnt keep shutting them down if it wasnt, denying that is silly.

I dont particularly care enough to support my hyperbole on the internet with actual facts.

Its a scam, they wouldnt keep shutting them down if it wasnt, denying that is silly.

Because there are no facts dude. Is it unprofitable for them? Sure. And that's exactly why my MVD got shut down. However, it wasn't anything illegal as your knee jerk reaction suggested.

I'm legitimately interested in why you care so much. Please explain your interest/reasoning.

I'm legitimately interested in why you care so much. Please explain your interest/reasoning.

I just find the whole thing rather silly, like coupon queens who buy 800 dollars worth of toilet paper in order to make 55 dollars, not realizing they just spend a ton they didnt have to at all.

Yes, i realize fly makes some money off it, but its a lot of steps and effort, for a relatively small payout.

I just find the whole thing rather silly, like coupon queens who buy 800 dollars worth of toilet paper in order to make 55 dollars, not realizing they just spend a ton they didnt have to at all.

Yes, i realize fly makes some money off it, but its a lot of steps and effort, for a relatively small payout.

$1,000/month is small? What is it you do for a living again?

I enjoy my free time, and dont spend it running back and forth to walmart 3 times a day. Also, im employed, so i cant do that anyway.

If i worked at wal-mart, it might fly :D

I enjoy my free time, and dont spend it running back and forth to walmart 3 times a day. Also, im employed, so i cant do that anyway.

Okay, so now we've come full circle. First it was illegal. Now you'd do it if you worked at Wal-Mart. Got it.

Do you make $500/hr?

I have a 500 dollar target gift card im trying to get rid of. Perhaps you could use it in one of your scams

So are you implying that Fly's time isn't valuable or that he works at Wal-Mart? What was the point of this post....