[Article] Article: Don't Starve! New copy, coin flip at 1:00PM on Saturday!

Maybe it's your accent. I don't remember hearing you enter.

Not only did I enter. i won both times. In a fair world I'd own both steam accounts instead of just the one. You may remember guessing 'heads' the first day. You were right. However, you weren't the only one who was right. I and another were too. In the second round, it fell to me to be the only one who made a call. And again I was right ( as indeed I almost always am). You were, if not noticeable by your absence, absent. I, therefore, won. That gave me the victory in the first round, and thus gave me a steam account ( theoretically. It hasn't actually been handed over by the swindler who arranged this mock competition). There then followed a rather foolish attempt by two others to win the second steam account when they both said (and I quote) 'tails. I know it's hard to believe such foolishness but that is, in fact, what transpired. I, of course, said 'heads', which was, of course, right. In afair world I would now have a second steam account, but this is useless forums where fairness rules don;t apply so there will be a second attempt to provide a winner who isn't me.

Not only did I enter. i won both times. In a fair world I'd own both steam accounts instead of just the one. You may remember guessing 'heads' the first day. You were right. However, you weren't the only one who was right. I and another were too. In the second round, it fell to me to be the only one who made a call. And again I was right ( as indeed I almost always am). You were, if not noticeable by your absence, absent. I, therefore, won. That gave me the victory in the first round, and thus gave me a steam account ( theoretically. It hasn't actually been handed over by the swindler who arranged this mock competition). There then followed a rather foolish attempt by two others to win the second steam account when they both said (and I quote) 'tails. I know it's hard to believe such foolishness but that is, in fact, what transpired. I, of course, said 'heads', which was, of course, right. In afair world I would now have a second steam account, but this is useless forums where fairness rules don;t apply so there will be a second attempt to provide a winner who isn't me.
You're all sixes and sevens, boo