[Article] Article: Coqui's guide to looking fat.

I'm considering doing Insanity as I continue to drown in ambivalence about what to do with my fitness life going forward.

I get daily emails from the Spartan Race with workouts. I could do those too if I get bored.

Best thing? I don't have to spend a dime right now.

I keep thinking about the boxing club near work :( I might cave. I suppose my excitement for working out > money.

Blah blah blah

My measurements are off by half an inch. NOT HAPPY

Now that we have a little better cardio under our belts, I wonder if we should try it again. Previously, by minute 3 we were sucking wind.

well, considering he got a robot heart or some shit, inactivity would be quite reasonable at this point.

I suppose my excitement for working out > money.

I'm with you on this. I use to run 1-2 races every month but the entry fees add up really quick (why the heck it cost so much just to run). This year I'm running fewer races but I also found a running group to run with, so it's like running a race every week. I don't know if you like running but most running gear stores has running groups that's open to the public.

I'm also thinking of dropping my Lifetime Fitness membership but I have not found a smaller gym that offers better group fitness variety. Most places charge per class and that is costly if you go 4-5 times a week. I guess if you have a set amount that you're willing to spend every month, just workout around it.

Good luck :)

I'm with you on this. I use to run 1-2 races every month but the entry fees add up really quick (why the heck it cost so much just to run). This year I'm running fewer races but I also found a running group to run with, so it's like running a race every week. I don't know if you like running but most running gear stores has running groups that's open to the public.

I'm also thinking of dropping my Lifetime Fitness membership but I have not found a smaller gym that offers better group fitness variety. Most places charge per class and that is costly if you go 4-5 times a week. I guess if you have a set amount that you're willing to spend every month, just workout around it.

Good luck :)
We have a running group too, only there is beer at the end of the run so in a way its like paying an entry fee each week. :waw: