[Contest] Article: contest: uf against humanity

Can I just do the CAH expansion pack?

They're both back in stock from the actual CAH LLC, either'd be cool.

or maybe http://www.amazon.com/The-Sci-Or-Fi...toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1360112611&sr=1-89 ? I don't know if that would count as a party game, I'd probably use it with students. School is kind of like a party, right?

I'm sorry, I'm terrible at this. You should see me trying to pick dinner, I'm ready to have aneurysms over making such a "tough" decision :hs: I trust your judgment.

@augusttremulous Whatevs! Either PM me your address or an Amazon wishlist with those two items on it.

Last edited:
Got the CAH, Fly. Thanks! I'll have a CAH party soon, so you guys can come by and i can get April all unmanageable again.

PS, fuck you with the name and shit.

Last edited:
um LIES...you stiffed me one christmas trade. :(

it's ok though...i think you were in and out with the dealings of a new baby or something? :iono:
Did I really? PM me your address and I'll mail you something sometime this month.

Ugh, new babies. So glad I won't have that ever again. The second kid screamed bloody murder for 18 months. We call it "the crying time" and try to repress those memories.

I had a dream that I found two of the CAH expansion packs at some random curio shop, so I wandered through the place looking for the main game but everything looked like CAH despite the fact it wasnt