[Contest] Article: contest: uf against humanity

I don't get it. Why doesn't the CAH people just mass produce a bunch and get them out there if it's so popular?

They are afraid the bottom might drop out and dont want to be stuck with a lot of stock they cant sell?
Maybe combined with they have a small manufacturer and if they went to someone who made more they would end up with a higher cost?

I really think they should do a monthly subscription thing. Once a month you get a box of new cards. I'd totally do it for $10/mo or so...

They are afraid the bottom might drop out and dont want to be stuck with a lot of stock they cant sell?
Maybe combined with they have a small manufacturer and if they went to someone who made more they would end up with a higher cost?

typically higher volume results in less cost per unit.

"A postulated development or series of events"

You postulated that if they made more sets the event that they would stay in stock would happen.

What about that is not a scenario?
Better yet, go touch yourself as I dont give a shit anymore

"A postulated development or series of events"

You postulated that if they made more sets the event that they would stay in stock would happen.

What about that is not a scenario?
Better yet, go touch yourself as I dont give a shit anymore

No, I didn't postulate anything.

Did you go to the same school of debate Enemy did? At least you have the sense to bow out, even if it is with unneeded bluster, when you realize you took a wrong turn and are just trying to use some inane points to justify it.

Can I just do the CAH expansion pack?

They're both back in stock from the actual CAH LLC, either'd be cool.

or maybe http://www.amazon.com/The-Sci-Or-Fi...toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1360112611&sr=1-89 ? I don't know if that would count as a party game, I'd probably use it with students. School is kind of like a party, right?

I'm sorry, I'm terrible at this. You should see me trying to pick dinner, I'm ready to have aneurysms over making such a "tough" decision :hs: I trust your judgment.