Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

[Contest] Article: contest: uf against humanity

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by fly, Jan 22, 2013.

1. :heart: it's ok. :) i've never brought it up...until now. :fly: i know how life goes when you have a lot on your plate!! :heart:

2. Yeah, it was bad. Like to the point where we got in a few serious physical fights.

The worst part was that the crying was for no discernable reason. He would be playing and look happy, but be screaming like his leg was getting sawed off. We were ecstatic when it stopped. He's kind of a weenie still though, cries at the drop of a hat.

3. :heart: thanks. I'm still down to send you something though, whenever you feel daring just message shipping info

4. (I sent it to The Duke of Puke)

:fly:

5. Cletus beats up his wife.

6. I'm so giving april not 1, but 2, of my super delicious 4 shots of tequila margaritas next time.

Fair warning.

7. I think Cletus's wife beats him. With dildos.

8. No dildos were used, but we did exchange closed fist blows a few times. It was an even match, my wife played full contact football in HS and an adult league, combined doing Kickboxing for a few years. She's pretty tough.

9. UNMANAGEABLE

10. That seems.... not ok.

11. Do you remember biting me in the restaurant?

:lol:

12. Nah, but I'm a biter. :hs:

13. how many scars does zac have

14. Hang on here. You and your wife got into a fist fight? omfg :lol:

15. Just got the other expansion today! Thanks Fly. You rock.

We will be playing the game at my house on the 15th. If you want to come PM me for the address and my phone number. All are welcome.

16. Plan something for May too! :happy:

17. Of course. Can't wait to see you. Is April joining you?

18. Also, when in May? Dan and I are each out of town foe part of May.

19. Yep. Stuff happens when you have a kid that screams for 18-20 hours a day. For 18 months.

20. No firm plans yet. We'll do our best to give you as much notice as poss