Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

[Contest] Article: contest: uf against humanity

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by fly, Jan 22, 2013.

1. He bought a lot of 'em, he might have some to send you.

2. Thanks Fly! It was fun to see how confused my father-in-law got over the address.

3. #243 fly, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014

@augusttremulous Whatevs! Either PM me your address or an Amazon wishlist with those two items on it.

4. :lol:

I hope Drool's dad like what i shipped him.

5. I don't think Drool lives with his dad. We live with Dan's dad now.

6. lol it did confuse the wife

7. I wanna get in on the gay shipping club too. What sort of things do you all send to each other?

8. Fly sent me a printed image of his shaved asshole one time.

9. Lies, flys asshole is waxed not shaved.

10. That's why I want in on the game. Sending random stuff to people is awesome.

11. Ape sent me a vibrator once, if I give you my address will you do the same? I hear your wife can get them.

12. Certainly. I can even give you a website where you can pick the one you want her to send you.

13. um LIES...you stiffed me one christmas trade. :(

it's ok though...i think you were in and out with the dealings of a new baby or something? :iono:

14. Vibrators for Thorn too!

15. #255 Duke, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    Got the CAH, Fly. Thanks! I'll have a CAH party soon, so you guys can come by and i can get April all unmanageable again.

PS, fuck you with the name and shit.

16. Did I really? PM me your address and I'll mail you something sometime this month.

Ugh, new babies. So glad I won't have that ever again. The second kid screamed bloody murder for 18 months. We call it "the crying time" and try to repress those memories.

17. Still waiting on that shipping address...

18. Wow, I thought 6 months was bad. I can't even imagine.

19. I had a dream that I found two of the CAH expansion packs at some random curio shop, so I wandered through the place looking for the main game but everything looked like CAH despite the fact it wasnt

20. I wasn't entirely serious. :fly: