[Contest] Article: contest: uf against humanity

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Can I just do the CAH expansion pack?

They're both back in stock from the actual CAH LLC, either'd be cool.

or maybe http://www.amazon.com/The-Sci-Or-Fi...toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1360112611&sr=1-89 ? I don't know if that would count as a party game, I'd probably use it with students. School is kind of like a party, right?

I'm sorry, I'm terrible at this. You should see me trying to pick dinner, I'm ready to have aneurysms over making such a "tough" decision :hs: I trust your judgment.

@augusttremulous Whatevs! Either PM me your address or an Amazon wishlist with those two items on it.

Last edited:

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Got the CAH, Fly. Thanks! I'll have a CAH party soon, so you guys can come by and i can get April all unmanageable again.

PS, fuck you with the name and shit.

Last edited:

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
um LIES...you stiffed me one christmas trade. :(

it's ok though...i think you were in and out with the dealings of a new baby or something? :iono:
Did I really? PM me your address and I'll mail you something sometime this month.

Ugh, new babies. So glad I won't have that ever again. The second kid screamed bloody murder for 18 months. We call it "the crying time" and try to repress those memories.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
I had a dream that I found two of the CAH expansion packs at some random curio shop, so I wandered through the place looking for the main game but everything looked like CAH despite the fact it wasnt