Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

[Contest] Article: contest: uf against humanity

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by fly, Jan 22, 2013.

1. They are afraid the bottom might drop out and dont want to be stuck with a lot of stock they cant sell?
    Maybe combined with they have a small manufacturer and if they went to someone who made more they would end up with a higher cost?

2. I really think they should do a monthly subscription thing. Once a month you get a box of new cards. I'd totally do it for $10/mo or so...

3. typically higher volume results in less cost per unit.

4. Typically, yes. However we have no clue what their goals are, maybe they do it all in house, maybe they only use local businesses.
    Too many unknowns

5. :lol: Maybe you should stop making up scenarios.

6. You made up the first scenario, yet you are blaming me for the course this conversation took?
    How does that work?

7. :lol:
    Which of these represents a 'made up scenario'?

8. This one?

9. Wow, dude, just wow...

That's such a reach, I don't even thing the extendable toilet paper wiper can remove the shit.

10. that's not even a scenario... Stop smoking the K2.

11. :lol:
    Seriously?

12. Yes, seriously. I don't think you understand what the word 'scenario' means.

13. "A postulated development or series of events"

You postulated that if they made more sets the event that they would stay in stock would happen.

What about that is not a scenario?
    Better yet, go touch yourself as I dont give a shit anymore

14. No, I didn't postulate anything.

Did you go to the same school of debate Enemy did? At least you have the sense to bow out, even if it is with unneeded bluster, when you realize you took a wrong turn and are just trying to use some inane points to justify it.

15. Not why I dropped out of the argument at all, jackass

16. And more of the name calling.

:lol: Too funny.

17. Got the cards!
    Thanks fgt!
    Want my address again?

18. Pm it to me plz

19. Can I just do the CAH expansion pack?

They're both back in stock from the actual CAH LLC, either'd be cool.

or maybe http://www.amazon.com/The-Sci-Or-Fi...toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1360112611&sr=1-89 ? I don't know if that would count as a party game, I'd probably use it with students. School is kind of like a party, right?

I'm sorry, I'm terrible at this. You should see me trying to pick dinner, I'm ready to have aneurysms over making such a "tough" decision :hs: I trust your judgment.

20. also I am not a snuff film :|