[Article] Article: contest - submit an article, win stuff from amazon

so like i'm slow. whatever. anyways, what type articles are you looking for? because i mean, don't they have to be interesting to others here? like who wants to read an article on knitting?? besides dharma. my lovedove. sigh.

Thinking about doing an article on setting up a Linux VM server and setting it up for hosting on a local box.
I did that over Thanksgiving.

Ubuntu 8.04 running exim as MTA with Cyrus for IMAP on the back end, Apache, MySQL, you know....just some BS for my side job.

so like i'm slow. whatever. anyways, what type articles are you looking for? because i mean, don't they have to be interesting to others here? like who wants to read an article on knitting?? besides dharma. my lovedove. sigh.
I'm doing a writeup for the folio case I'm making for my kindle.

Will you be my craft buddy?

I don't see why not. A single mention here of nail polish got all these trollups on a polish buying spree.
i'm going to replace some windows tomorrow, you want a write up?
Actually, I'd personally love one.

Is there a particular domain that the articles should be written for? Or do you accept anything semi-educational?
Fly's articles seem to be mainly about financial stuff
Mine seem to be mechanically based.
Couple people have done cooking stuff.

Do what you know best, although preferably something that's somewhat rare that not a lot of people do normally.