[Article] Article: Bitcoins (or bitCON, if you prefer)

The con is on.

YpGuKRG.jpg

http://espn.go.com/college-football...burg-bowl-new-name-game-st-petersburg-florida

The bitcoin bubble is popping. 40% loss of value over the past few days.

*aka be ready to buy low on bitcoins.

Don't be like those idiots who say Citigroup (C) crash down to $5 a share but not invest because they didn't think it would survive who instead would be looking at $70 a share now and a decent return.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/09/bitcoin-and-ethereum-are-cratering/

Lesson time! See this picture here. See the explosive growth that I've highlighted with the square on the left?

8l115KF.png

In order for Bitcoin to continue it's organic growth, that air pocket has to trade out. Meaning, its pretty much required to get back to that level before stable growth can continue. We're pretty much there.

This was predicted and is normal.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Ledboots
Lesson time! See this picture here. See the explosive growth that I've highlighted with the square on the left?

8l115KF.png

In order for Bitcoin to continue it's organic growth, that air pocket has to trade out. Meaning, its pretty much required to get back to that level before stable growth can continue. We're pretty much there.

This was predicted and is normal.
And as another example, Ethereum still has quite a ways to go. It actually has two air pockets that it needs to fill. It will, at some point, fill both.

3G5MgIK.png

The only point of my post was to indicate that the time to buy low may be upon us.
Sorry. I'm really trying to learn this stuff and am excited to relay what I've learned. :D

Yes, now is a good time to buy and hold (if you have play money to do so, I certainly wouldn't put my 401k in there yet). Traditional financial institutions are chomping at the bit to get into crypto. Once they do, two things will happen, one bad, one good. Volatility will level out, bad. Valuation will soar, good.