[Article] Article: A recipe and photo blog by April

I already said it was the USDA! I didn't see anything in the NYT article about enforcing standards. I didn't read the other site, but I can garner where they fall on the issue based on the name alone.

Organic is still good. We're recovering land from pesticide, herbicide, and fertilizer addiction all over the world!

Thoughts as I am reading:

Onions hate me.
Alton likes frozen veggies.
Does the store sell any lamb? Get them to grind it.
Heheh... the bigger pasta piece felt nice in your mouth...
Want some home grown jalapenos? I have about a dozen plants and have basically stopped using them...
It's a little more expensive, but I have really started to like Pomi tomatoes when I'm making spaghetti or chili
Curious as to why you used a pan instead of a pot, would think a pan would become a spilling problem when you were mixing
Never used a potato peeler before, I'll try that (maybe tonight, gonna make a mediterranean style pizza)
Chili over pasta sounds a bit weird to me
Fly doesn't have enough beard

Onions hate me.
Want some home grown jalapenos? I have about a dozen plants and have basically stopped using them...
It's a little more expensive, but I have really started to like Pomi tomatoes when I'm making spaghetti or chili
Curious as to why you used a pan instead of a pot, would think a pan would become a spilling problem when you were mixing
Never used a potato peeler before, I'll try that (maybe tonight, gonna make a mediterranean style pizza)

Wait, what?

I clicked the link, read the text with the pics. As I was reading I alt-tab'd back to this and typed my comments
Oh!

Onions hate me.

That's too bad. :(
Alton hates unitaskers though... lol
Publix sells ground lamb next to the greenwise section
That's mah fave pasta type lately
I would love some jalapenos; it would be fun to pickle them the same way these were done... with sugar!
I have not heard of this pomi tomato... I must look for these elusive creatures next time I'm out
Pan has more even heating...
I learned that from Alton actually, he made that unitasker into a multitasker!
It was weird to me too at first, but tried it and it was unbelievably good-- why didn't I try this sooner?
Nope. :( He's still cute though...