Thread Arrogant Prick the former Pig.

Incorrect. If God revealed himself to humanity tomorrow and proved that he was subject to natural laws, it would be verified.
Or it could be a trick by a sufficiently advanced race with technology beyond our imagination. Still not evidence of supernatural entities that existed before the creation of the universe and brought it into being.
Again, tell that to Dawkins.
Oh I would fucking love to.
oh so now it is a fact? I thought you said a minute ago that nothing to do with a probability could be a fact. Nevertheless, I agree with the fact that the body of evidence makes this much more provable than the other things being discussed.
I said nothing of the sort. I said that probability estimates themselves are not scientific evidence nor do they constitute scientific fact. Probability estimates require objective value sets, not subjective opinion, for their estimates to actually mean something.
You tried to call bullshit but were unsuccessful. Better luck next time. :D
You have my deepest sympathies for your loss.

I've just read this whole thread. So, in short, there IS a God because science can't disprove probability, right?

And for those of you who don't know, patronising means talking down to people.

I read the first page and than the last page of this thread.... I am completely lost and laughing my ass off. You guys keep me on my feet.