Thread Arrogant Prick the former Pig.

How the hell can you qualify for workman's comp when it's your own negligence that caused the issue on the workplace?

Hopefully they can argue that since he was on the phone with his girlfriend, he was taking a break and technically not at work.

he was also going like 110mph while not involved in an emergency or pullover, talking on the phone and using his laptop. what a douche. calling him a pig is too good for him. pigs taste good.

still not as bad as the fucksticks that burned the 2 daughters and wife to death after raping them. one of them just got life in prison. should have been the death penalty.

he was also going like 110mph while not involved in an emergency or pullover, talking on the phone and using his laptop. what a douche. calling him a pig is too good for him. pigs taste good.

still not as bad as the fucksticks that burned the 2 daughters and wife to death after raping them. one of them just got life in prison. should have been the death penalty.

Mitchell was sending e-mails and talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone in 2007 when he lost control of his patrol car on his way to an emergency and jumped a median, colliding head-on into a car on the other side of the highway and killing Kelli, 18, and Jessica, 13. He has pleaded guilty to reckless homicide and reckless driving.

Note: I still think he's an idiot and doesn't deserve to get workman's comp

this is a pretty special case. I think these guys deserve it
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/05/connecticut.murder.trial/index.html?hpt=T1

I'll read that in a sec, but the thing is (for me at least) if you're anti-death penalty, you have to be against it in all cases, i.e. because it's an inviolable wrong, so you can't say "if someone is beyond a certain point of evil/being far less than human than it's OK to kill them".

Having said that I will read the article and I'm sure that what they did was far beyond a 'normal' murder.