WTF Arresting Blacks for Smoking Weed is ... RACIST!!!

Funny, I see all of this as basically the same whiny shit that's being spouted in the article.

I have nothing against weed, and I couldn't care less if it gets legalized or not, but don't pretend to give a shit about prison and court costs. People want weed legalized so they can smoke it more easily, pure and simple.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a report that breaks down and shows the percentages of crimes of prisoners in the US.

It isn't many. Marijuana only prisoners make up about 1% of total inmate populations. Surprisingly though, a lot of those are first time offenders.

I was gonna hire a lawyer, but then I got high.

Got 2 years for a first time offense because I was high

Should have gotten just a fine, but I know why. Yeah yeah

Because I was high, because I was high, because I was high

yadda daa dumm dumm dumm

I'd love to see a report that breaks down and shows the percentages of crimes of prisoners in the US.

Although these policies were championed as protecting the public from serious and violent offenders, they have instead yielded high rates of confinement of nonviolent offenders. Nearly three quarters of new admissions to state prison were convicted of nonviolent crimes.2 Only 49 percent of sentenced state inmates are held for violent offenses.3

Perhaps the single greatest force behind the growth of the prison population has been the national "war on drugs." The number of incarcerated drug offenders has increased twelvefold since 1980. In 2000, 22 percent of those in federal and state prisons were convicted on drug charges.4

http://www.hrw.org/legacy/backgrounder/usa/incarceration/

:waw:

edit: And that doesn't include the people committing crimes to pay the prices for drugs that prohibition causes...

Last edited:
PEOPLE WHO SMOKE THAT MARIJUWANNA STUFF ARE CRAZY!

CRAZY!!

PSYCHOS!
RUNNING IN OUR STREETS!

CAN'T GET OUT TO GET A DECENT SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM CONE, WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT THESE MARIJUWANNA SMOKERS STEALING MY POCKET CHANGE!

KIDS THESE DAYS!

I don't agree with the law, but the law is the law....as unconstitutional as it may be, so I don't fault police for doing their job.

I've known an awful lot of folks that smoke so brazenly, and everyone knows they are doing it, but they've never been arrested.

So one has to wonder, what else are these people who are jailed for "smoking" doing to trigger an officer to make the arrest?

Reminds me of Al Capone getting nabbed for tax evasion instead of the litany of far greater crimes he was suspected off, but on a vastly smaller scale.