Hawt Arrest The Pope!

Of course that's my opinion. No one can prove something doesn't exists. It's illogical.

And so what if I'm in a minority? I do not see why that should change anything? Are you saying Minorities should be happy with whatever the majority does/wants?

No, it was more a commentary to the fact that you state a higher level diety is imaginary as a point of proven fact, when most people do not believe that to be the case.

The existence of any deity doesn't matter. Being Catholic doesn't matter. If you are a head of an organization that has been questioned and proven on some levels to commit acts of sexual deviance, you should at least be investigated. Especially if your organization that you are the head of has repeat offenders.

The existence of any deity doesn't matter. Being Catholic doesn't matter. If you are a head of an organization that has been questioned and proven on some levels to commit acts of sexual deviance, you should at least be investigated. Especially if your organization that you are the head of has repeat offenders.

I'll ignore the religious aspect of this and go right to international law.

The pope is the Head of State for the vatican, which means, he is a sitting Head of State. On par with the president of the US, or the Premier of Moscow. Which means, under international law, he cannot be arrested or held accountable against actions of the like he is being investigated.

Once you identify how to bypass that, then come talk. The Vatican is a sovereign nation, not just the 'Home office' for the 'Business of the Catholic Church'.

Right or wrong, it is what it is. Anything beyond arguing that is just wasted air.

The pope is the Head of State for the vatican, which means, he is a sitting Head of State. On par with the president of the US, or the Premier of Moscow. Which means, under international law, he cannot be arrested or held accountable against actions of the like he is being investigated.

Once you identify how to bypass that, then come talk. The Vatican is a sovereign nation, not just the 'Home office' for the 'Business of the Catholic Church'.

Right or wrong, it is what it is. Anything beyond arguing that is just wasted air.

Did you miss the part where there is apparently precedence for this in England?

Vatican City IS an independent city-state-thing. They don't have WMDs, but they do have God. And three or four buildings.

Everything is true until proven to be untrue? That means God also exists, Holmes.

And so does the mythical Planet of Chocolate, which every nation on earth should be working together to reach and consume.

Planet of Chocolate. :drool:

Now if only it had a Bacon Moon orbiting it, we'd never need to leave that galaxy. Oh and scotch comets for some of the population.

Technically he's not a real head of state as the UN does not recognize the Vatican as a proper state, therefor the Pope does not have diplomatic immunity.

Everything is true until proven to be untrue? That means God also exists, Holmes.

And so does the mythical Planet of Chocolate, which every nation on earth should be working together to reach and consume.

this.^ are you on crack liam?

Where have you? The United Nations doesn't do a god damned thing, other than run around in circles chasing its tail.

Yeah they suck hardcore with certain things, but are doing pretty good on others.. But typical with media outlets, you'll only ever hear the bad things..

you state a higher level diety is imaginary as a point of proven fact

It is fact until proven otherwise.

So I went back and re-read. And you are still applying a 'logic' that furthers both sides of the exhausted God argument.

Liam: "God does not exist. This is a fact until it has proven that he does exist."

Which of course is the same as saying "God exists. This is a fact until it has been proven that he does not exist."