aromatherapy, anyone?

I'm a Cool Water and Brut kind of gal. "That IS Brut I smell you per-vert." oooohhhh, it gets the hair on the back of my neck all tingly just thinking about it.

For personal perfume preference, I like fruity, vanilla, hazelnut smells and on occasion Amber Romance (Victoria's Secret.) For my bedroom and bathroom, I love to burn Jasmine and clove incense. If I'm not feeling up to wafting the pungent odor of incense, I'll put on a teapot full of Chai, choco/hazelnut, jasmine, or white tea and pear.

Aside from that, my favorite thing to do is to bake cookies just to permeate the apartment with smelly goodness. Now THAT's what I call aromatherapy! :D

Edited for spelling. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
I'm a smell o' holic. I love smells. Lavender is my fav for the house. I usually wear a little perfume and I love it when theac wears colouge. Over the top sickly sweet smells turn my stomach tho. Most 'vanilla' type scents are usually too much to me.

Pandora said:
I'm a smell o' holic. I love smells. Lavender is my fav for the house. I usually wear a little perfume and I love it when theac wears colouge. Over the top sickly sweet smells turn my stomach tho. Most 'vanilla' type scents are usually too much to me.

Wanna smell my finger?

I love scented lotions and soaps and whatnot so long as they apply to women. When men smell girly or floral it makes me ill.

It's like when I shake a man's hand and it's limp and clammy. Gimme a firm grip, you little pansy. You're the gender with chest hair for fuck's sake.