WTF Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot

Retards, now they are going to RAISE prices again, and give you all the same BS scare talk about how yuo better buy it now it's only going to get worse. It just blows my mind how bad they price gouge.

Also is it really THAT hard to get right? If some one uses it convo it does not bother me though.

The clip -- still banned in some states and popular in Arizona, gun dealers say -- allegedly allowed Loughner to fire 33 rounds without reloading.

Last edited:
I wonder if it's what they said in that article, fear of the gov't banning guns, or wanting something for self defense.

Seriously. If you have no desire to use one, why care if they're banned. To me, I'd be in there buying one simply because if some jackwagon burst in my house, I'd want to be able to defend myself.

lol. nothing like rolling out the red carpet for criminals.

Dear Jared, guess where law abiding citizens will be carrying guns? 1000 feet away from you.

Because Jared Lee Loughner totally got killed by upstanding gun-weilding citizens in the crowd. Oh wait he didn't. Was there too much confusion? Or did the people attending the rally happen to be the only 100 people in Arizona that aren't packing? :fly:

the ratio of those who do carry and those that don't carry in a very gun friendly state like Arizona is still very much in favour of those who don't carry.

the ratio of those who do carry and those that don't carry in a very gun friendly state like Arizona is still very much in favour of those who don't carry.

But my point is it didn't matter. Even if someone had a pistol on them, who is to say they could even shoot Loughner. I saw the video of the aftermath. It looked confusing as shit. Probably way worse when it's actually happening.

But my point is it didn't matter. Even if someone had a pistol on them, who is to say they could even shoot Loughner. I saw the video of the aftermath. It looked confusing as shit. Probably way worse when it's actually happening.

Your right. It's very hard to shoot a moving target, and even extremely harder to shoot a moving target in a crowd without hitting bystanders.. Yet you know that because a gun in the hands of a honest person in this situation may not have been useful, doesn't mean there aren't any other situation were gun can be useful to save lives.

And this is where people need to be educated. Being able to control your emotions and make good decisions in the heat of the moment.

Several of the people were armed, they simply didn't have time to draw their guns on Loughner before it was all over. It lasted something like 12 seconds.

Because Jared Lee Loughner totally got killed by upstanding gun-weilding citizens in the crowd. Oh wait he didn't. Was there too much confusion? Or did the people attending the rally happen to be the only 100 people in Arizona that aren't packing? :fly:

It doesn't really matter if you've let the criminal know that the area is clear with a 1000 foot radius. Just maybe, he pulls the pistol out next to a law abiding sharpshooter & gets taken out. Pass that law, and as I said, you've given the criminal a 1000 foot radius safety zone.

Liam is right. I don't know how many of you have shot at moving targets, it's hard enough not having to worry about what else you might hit.

Also if no one knows who the shooter is, and you whip out your gun you might be shot. It's a lot to think about in less than 12 seconds.

i know very very few people that carry, and even those that do usually leave it in their car or pick the occasions that they carry. thing is, i know a shitton of gun nuts with small armories in their homes, and even more with their ccw permits just so they don't get a BS ticket for transporting their gun to a range or something.

just because someone owns a handgun doesn't mean they tote it around all the time... more of a hassle than anything usually.

In light of the last few posts by plot and G-Shock, I'm completely lost on what Amstel's argument is now.