WTF Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot

found a 3 pack of:
The Century of the Self
The Power of Nightmares
The Trap

good pack, the power of nightmares is especially good. century of the self is mainly about marketing/pr - it's not bad, if overlong and a little tedious

110108kos4250498.png

I expect you to completely dismiss any position other than 'it's rightwing wackos.' It's more that DailyKos scrubbed it that renders this debate a bore. the reality is that some wacko pulled a trigger and the left needs a scapegoat. That they are just as full of piss and vinegar is summarily dismissed.

If Palin is really at no fault, then why did she have the cross hair map taken down asap?

I don't think it should have been taken down.

hmmm,
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/6/25/1204/74882/511/541568
Markos Moulitsas, dailykos founder:

on the FISA vote.
Who to primary? Well, I'd argue that we can narrow the target list by looking at those Democrats who sold out the Constitution last week. I've bolded members of the Blue Dogs for added emphasis.

. . . Gabriella Giffords . . .

Not all of these people will get or even deserve primaries, but this vote certainly puts a bulls eye on their district.

Oh the anti-gun libs are all over this. Already trying to pass a bill limiting the amount of ammo a mag can hold.

I still think the Palin tie in is the dumbest thing ever. I mean she's pretty dumb herself, but the thought that this is what caused it is even dumber.