WTF Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot

the american right have been a victim of their own Bernaysian dream. of course had this representative had the postnominals (R) after her name, the internet shitstorm would have been vomit inducing.

then again i don't read any of it. it's hard to be anything more than apathetic to american politics.

this is just another example of trying to make hay. they don't need to explain their website any more than the police need to confirm the website wasn't influential.

The Blame Palin game is getting old.

Then why was the website taken down? Forget it. I have no interest in your answer because it will not contain any substantial logic nor reasoning. You will simply tell me that my line of thinking is [insert derogatory comment here].

the american right have been a victim of their own Bernaysian dream. of course had this representative had the postnominals (R) after her name, the internet shitstorm would have been vomit inducing.

then again i don't read any of it. it's hard to be anything more than apathetic to american politics.

I agree it's become disturbingly mind numbing and completely for naught. I do however enjoy trolling the faux news faithful though and that has nothing to do with where I work in complete honesty. politics can suck both my dicks.

Then why was the website taken down? Forget it. I have no interest in your answer because it will not contain any substantial logic nor reasoning. You will simply tell me that my line of thinking is [insert derogatory comment here].

Why do you give a shit what he thinks?

You've got a big TV, more than likely. Even if you watched the Oprah Winfrey Network for 6 hours you'd come out with more useful information and insight than 3 hours of message board tag you'd play with this fuckrod.

I agree it's become disturbingly mind numbing and completely for naught. I do however enjoy trolling the faux news faithful though and that has nothing to do with where I work in complete honesty. politics can suck both my dicks.

If you've got the time, have a watch of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trap_(television_documentary_series)

Of course documentary's aren't the be all and end all, but a pretty good insight into the past 50 years. Note the contributers.

Why do you give a shit what he thinks?

You've got a big TV, more than likely. Even if you watched the Oprah Winfrey Network for 6 hours you'd come out with more useful information and insight than 3 hours of message board tag you'd play with this fuckrod.

I like discussion.

Frank Conniff tweet: Hey, Sarah Palin, hows that hatey, killy, reloady, chrosshairsy thing working out for ya?

he's the guy that did MST3K

Listening to Sheriff Dupnik, I get the idea that Arizona is like the worst place to live.