Are your freaking kidding me?

I bet the tories are loving all the measures that labour are putting in anyway, like you said they'll never repeal anything so may as well let the opposition put all the shit stuff in. :fly:

I hate my biometric passport, wish I could just do like Iain Banks and cut it up, but I don't think that would help my cause. I'm never having an ID card, they can kiss my arse quite frankly. And with regards to the NHS database, what about oyster cards? Talk about a lovely way to track every Londoners movements.

I withdrew all my support for the tories because of the continued support of Israel. Thought things would change under Cameron. Same shit, different face.

True about the Oyster. Never thought about that. I thought it was a private company after all, still not sure. I have an Irish passport - non-biometric and I don't pay extortionate tax to travel. Neutral country passports are fantastic :D

I agree with April about the coffee thing. At home I don't test the temperature of food before I serve it. Sometimes I burn me. Sometimes badly. I don't sue me over it.

I also don't sue a teacher for sleeping with a 14 year old. I don't necessarily think it's right, but I doubt the kid suffers any permanent damage from it either. As long as it was consensual sex for the kid, I don't think there's mental trauma there. The teacher should have exercised better judgment.

I agree with April about the coffee thing. At home I don't test the temperature of food before I serve it. Sometimes I burn me. Sometimes badly. I don't sue me over it.

I also don't sue a teacher for sleeping with a 14 year old. I don't necessarily think it's right, but I doubt the kid suffers any permanent damage from it either. As long as it was consensual sex for the kid, I don't think there's mental trauma there. The teacher should have exercised better judgment.

They are experiencing Empty Wallet Trauma.

You're right about the teacher though. That's a huge risk -- and for probably shitty lay.