Are You Taller Than a 5th Grader?

Mine isn't a convertible, and can carry 7-8 people at a time... if you know what I mean.

6474600ab72c865f.jpg

they still allow that?

Yes, because passing the bar is nigh impossible without a bagillion hours of studying anyway.

I wouldn't hire someone who didn't have a JD, even if they were licensed to practice though. Just doesn't feel right.

Yes, because passing the bar is nigh impossible without a bagillion hours of studying anyway.

I wouldn't hire someone who didn't have a JD, even if they were licensed to practice though. Just doesn't feel right.
Which was my point. Tests arent hard, you can study for them. The everyday sorta stuff you learn is 1billion > * than the ability to pass an arbitrary test.

Which was my point. Tests arent hard, you can study for them. The everyday sorta stuff you learn is 1billion > * than the ability to pass an arbitrary test.
1billion > *? wtf is that supposed to mean? were you shooting for "everyday stuff you learn > [10^9*(the ability to pass an arbitrary test)]"?

95%. Missed the Four Corners question-hell, geography wasn't my strongest subject when I was in school.

it's also a pretty damn useless piece of information :fly: at least they had one question regarding the way our government runs

800px-Four-States-At-Once.jpg

Last edited:
I got a 65%, and each and every one of the geographical questions wrong.

:lol:

I was never any good at geography, shit son, I still can't read a map