are you smart?

i passed mensa's membership exam in primary school (i was either 10 or 11)

after that my intelligence has steadily gone downhill.

To qualify for Mensa your IQ has to score in the top 2% of the population. What score that is I have no idea.

i was taken out of my class - brought into the lunch hall with 2 other classmates and sat the test infront of a man and a woman.

the rest of the class wasn't told what we were doing, neither were we. it was only after when we were handed the pamphlets we knew what it was...

i can only remember one question on the paper which was to do with reduction reactions, something we'd never been taught that young but thankfully for me growing up and being forced to watch Equinox and Horizon all through childhood, i pretty much nailed it.

also english was never my strong point, literature always bored the shit out of me.

i probably got those questions wrong. grammar was never a problem though, my parents hated nothing more than bad grammar.

You poor dear, why don't you get your girlfriend to come nurse you. That's what they're for.

my friend was around last night and trying to speak with him was bad enough - the verbal chernobyl i was spouting was ridiculous

nothing was in the correct order - it was just unorganized words..

as long as i'm infected i am not allowed to be near any chemo or recovering patients, so i'm stuck here for the next week or so scrubbing the fuck out of my life with hibiscrub and blowing away my bogies and sputum

I got the automated call from the school yesterday saying they were starting the shots in the schools next week. I still think I might pass on mini flops shot.

Wow, that IQ test was irritating with all it's free offers for crap and it's signing up for other crap, and I just gave up. It appeared to be about the same as the mensa practice test though.

After about 6 pages I closed the windows. You do still get your results in your email though.

I got the automated call from the school yesterday saying they were starting the shots in the schools next week. I still think I might pass on mini flops shot.

I keep turning it all down for me and my kids. I've never had a flu shot and no one here has ever gotten the flu. I figure if somethings working, don't change it.