Are you shellfish?

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
0962962813.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Bast and I have no problems in this area but I thought this would be something fun to try out and maybe help with my selfishness. I am selfish in bed! If you have a significant other check it out. I read the intro in the book and it sounds really fun. I can't go into details as it would ruin the surprise but since Valentine's day is coming up I thought some of you would want to check this out.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0962962813/104-1009546-1053539

"Is your sex life perfect?" challenges Laura Corn in the introduction to her delightful and unique 101 Nights of Grrreat Sex. If the title, with its guarantee of "grrreat sex twice a week, every week, for one full year!" won't tempt you, the packaging will. Like the cover says, "Go ahead, tear this book up.... please!" Intriguingly packaged, 101 Nights is reminiscent of the book-in-plain-brown-wrapper, except in this case each page is sealed; no peeking! Once a week, according to 101's instructions, each lover picks a sealed page (with scenarios such as "Up Against the Wall," "Angel with a Lariat," "Fire down Below," and "Point of No Return") and tears it out of the book, keeping it a secret. Follow the scenario and, throughout the week, expect any number of erotic surprises.
We let life get in the way of love, Laura Corn states, and worries in the way of wonder. At the heart of this book is the assertion that surprise and anticipation rekindle passion: "This is not like some new diet, where you're expected to simply change your lifestyle overnight. Here, you'll learn by doing--slowly, gradually, month by month. And because you're doing it often--every week, remember, for a whole year--you'll actually turn interesting, exhilarating, unpredictable sex into a habit, and not just a special event."

There are 50 secret seductions written for his eyes only and 50 written for hers. His seductions begin with playful ways of not just getting her in the mood, but making her breathless with anticipation. Hers begin with the revelation of "Marilyn Monroe's sensual bedroom secret that drove her lovers wild (and caused JFK's toes to curl!)."

All it takes is a commitment to play and, well, to tear up the book. 101 Nights does all the rest, including lists of ingredients (massage oil, silk scarf, champagne,etc.) as well as terse tips culled from 54 of the bestselling books in the field. Loaded with recipes for licentious loving, 101 Nights of Grrreat Sex gives lovers permission to sin with the safety of a script and a fun way to palpate the old passion.

http://www.allsexreviews.com/nights_of_great_sex.htm

SpangeMonkee said:
I have that book.. it's pretty cool.. though me and the missus haven't used it in a while..
See thats part of the commitment...You have to commit to doing it. Even if its just one thing a week and you just take turns. Of course I say that and we haven't started it yet....

JJ Lady said:
You mean for yourself only. Hmmm..If you had mutilpe personalities then you could surprise yourself with a hand job.... :fly:

Hm.... nice idea, but i don't have them, hm.. maybe i'll just sit on my hand till it goes numb, wont feel like it me doing it...:D

Oh I almost forgot. The 2005 edition of the book has ecards that you can send to entice your lover. I figured that woudl appeal to some of you on here ;)

Hm... maybe i should buy it as a present for someone for valentines day with a coupon at the back for first lesson free....:fly:

Mine for this week is "The Cat Technique." Meow :hi2u: JJ's must be an S&M one since she suprised me by smashing my thumb in the door this morning. I'm probably in for a good beating when I get home :lol:

Hmmm I may need to check it out. I no longer am in need of it and have never been selfish when it came to sex, but it might make for an interesting read.

I like having Dolphin sex. That's when you start poking at her butt, and she flips over and goes "eh eh! eh eh!"